• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
juddfish

panfish biting?

juddfish

My uncle is coming from Glencoe tomorrow and would like to put him on some bluegills or crappies. I've fished Minnewaska and other lakes in the Benson area but havent had any success. I am probably coming to Alexandria area tomorrow. I would like to know how the bite is on Pocket, Little Mary, Rachel, Smith, or Maple. Is anybody after gills yet or is everyone chasing walleyes. Any reports will be appreciated. Thanks everyone. Goodluck!

juddfish

ghotierman

Gills are starting to bite nicely on most area lakes...including those you mentioned. Maple has had some nice crappie action too...(watch the ice...in areas some heaves have opened...heard a report of a snowmobile through on Maple)

Good luck..let us know how it goes!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

crappies_are_us

Good Morning. I have been out fishing quite a bit over this Christmas Break, since school is out. I currently have my fish house out on le homme diue i have been catching good amounts of crappies, the bite is later on in the evening 9-12 at night. Some nice crappies most 10 inches or better. Try depths 17-22 ft. Crappies have been suspended anywheres from 4 to 7 feet off the bottom. Other area lakes are producing fish, where as I caught a 15 inch crappie on Smith.