• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bluebill97

ICED UP LAKES

bluebill97

I was up in the area sunday the 17th and irene was froze up, adley was froze up and allot of other small lakes. Im sure there not much ice on them considering the pond in the yard only had about two inches. hopefully we get some more cold weather.

Skeets

I put on a few miles today and saw lots of ice. Not real thick yet, but things are looking good at this point.

Carlos was the only lake I saw today that still had open water. Most other lakes were locked up.

Be carefull out there if you venture out this early!

Skeets

ghotierman

Latoka still has a lot of open water. darling blew open today, too. Too windy!
A report from Reno said almost six inches on the north end....and a pair of anglers came in from an 'area' lake with a nice 27.5 inch walleye...through about 3.5" of ice! Be careful out there!

A few houses were going to be dragged out today, hopefully they're anchored and wont blow away!

will keep thing up to date as we go!

good fishin, all!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

Anyone know if there is any ice on Red Rock Lake, by Kensington? Would like to fish it this weekend if possible.

------------------
Yeah, Fish ON!!!

ghotierman

Redrock should have good ice for the weekend. Had a customer heading out that way yesterday...was set to try the new nuclear waxies!....the glow in six different colors...stop in and check 'em out!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

Hey thanks for the info. I think I may try to get there for the morning on saturday.