• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ghotierman

Making memories!

ghotierman

Hope everyone has a safe and memorable memorial weekend. We're expecting a great bite in the Alexandria area. All species, (except Muskies) will be fair game by tomorrow! The water has warmed up, and the fish will be strapping on the feed bag! Nice weather forecast for the weekend...AND..a full moon on Sunday!

We'll have the digital camera charged and ready at the store....so bring in the lunkers and we'll get a pic so Rick can post it on Fishingminnesota...(hey, we can also print you a t-shirt transfer, or a nifty "nice catch" certificate. Bring in the fish, or bring in the photo....let's see the memories!

good luck this weekend anglers!

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PSU
      Any sense to when the walleye tournament results will be posted? Always enjoy reading the names and weights. Aside from Saturday morning, we did very well Thursday-Sunday. LOTS of tiny walleyes in the Frazer/Smart's Bay area, but did manage plenty of keeper fish in 22-35 feet with Lindy's/Jigs and rainbows
    • Wanderer
      +1 on the trim tab being the issue.
    • PRO-V
      Did you do anything to the lower unit? Trim tab might need adjusting.
    • vermilionfox
      Looks good Cliff! The perch look mighty tasty!
    • vermilionfox
      I recognize where those pictures were taken!  
    • Dave38
      25 HP Merc on 14 ft Lund pulling hard to right???
    • cookie129
      Another weekend is in the books. The guys in the cabins did all right but the fishing did slow. maybe due to the water getting stirred up from the winds and the cold front that moved through.. today Monday looks like its shaping up to be a beautiful day. ken is here for a couple days and scott and his parents are coming tomorrow for a day or two. The kids will be coming for the holiday weekends so I guess I better get the boat in the water this week. I held off due to the low water but the park was able to jump through some hoops and dig out the channel so I think I'm ok.  The access was crazy busy yesterday and I still have no clue where they all come from. I guess its just a combination of  other resorts and people with cabins with in 100 mile radius.
    • Tripp_315
      Nice way to check water temps lol ~Tripp
    • FishandFowl
      Have not been here in sometime. Thought this would be a good opportunity to get back on here. Got out for the C season, arriving just before sunrise  and the birds were already on the ground. Started with an aggressive calling sequence "Purr into a loud Yelp" there were birds North and West of my location responding. This guy decided to take a look about 30 minutes later. He got within 5 feet of my blind full strut. Something I have never heard before he started to hiss at the decoy.  Not a great shot at that range but sealed the deal.   
    • Wakemup
      Very nice! I was kicking myself real hard this weekend for forgetting my fish finder at home. I did manage to bring this smallie in, but they were tough to pattern for me and this was the only noteworthy fish of the weekend. Hope the water temps come up and I can get back next weekend!