• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dustin

Lake Carlos

Dustin

I and a buddy are heading to lake carlos for the opener.I have never been there so I don't realy know what to excpect.Will the eye's be spawning,prespawn,postspawn ect...ect...what type of structure should we look for shallow deep mid depth flats sunken islands live bait cranks jigs spinners? I know this is a lot of questions but like I said I have never been there just trying to do my homework so I can spend more time on the water fishin instead of exploring!

Thanks for the help!
Dustin

Haven't fished Carlos this early... but the walleye population seemed OK.. later in the year they seem to be a lil sluggish, but knowing a few lakes in the area, Carlos should be good on opener. Try workin any rock piles, seem to work well, and hold the larger fish.

Dustin

Thanks for the input will try some of your suggestions and see what happens! GOOD THINGS HOPEFULLY if not it was still time well spent on the water relaxing and enjoying the the day.

Thanks again!
Dustin