• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I.B.O.T. DOWN!!

jigglestick

i am sorry to bring clouds of sadness over this usually happy parade, but right now there is an I.B.O.T. that could really use our hopes and prayers right now.
uncle gene also known as the "gambler", or more affectionately known as "moron" has taken ill, and found his way to a fort lauderdale hospital, to be diagnosed with meningitis. he is in a substantial amount of pain, and has a tough recovery ahead of him.
his prognosis at this time is looking better with every day, but his recovery will be slow, and it sounds like it could take a couple months to get back on his feet.
i hope not to jinx him with my optimism, but it is the only way to think , i feel.
i do not mean to embarrass him, i just hope to bless him with prayer and support. many of you know him, as he is the one who clamped you and your friends this past winter. he is a proud member of the I.B.O.T.'s and fishing minnesota, and i might say it is one of his reasons to stay young, and involved. he has been a great fishing partner for the past four years, and i would be honored to have him around for many more.
please keep him in your thoughts and prayers tonight, and each night should you happen to think of it. i know it would mean alot to him, and all of us.
get well I.B.O.T.# 12
love, your nephew,jigglestick, I.B.O.T.#5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Bob

• jigglestick

• beaverlakeman

• Slugo

Jigglestick
Sorry to hear about your Uncle, our thoughts and prayers are with him. We hope that he makes a speedy recovery.
frozenminnow and ifish2

I'll keep your uncle in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear his nephew is looking out for him. Take care and I hope for a speedy recovery.

Matt

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 04-09-2004).]

"Gambler" Hang in there man and if there is anything you need Jiggles can get a hold of me. I hope all goes well for you in your recovery!
IBOT # 128.... St.Louis River Chapter grin.gif

I will keep him and your family in my prayers. M.B.

I will definately keep a prayer saved for him, if "moron" is anything like jigglestick, he's someone I would like to meet. I Hope he get's well soon and is out fishing in the near future.

Fisherdog

My prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery are with you moron.. get well soon bud..

Jigglestick... if any of you need anything for some reason, I would more be more than willing to help out in anyway possible..

------------------
Da Beav ----> I.B.O.T #220

Are you a happy clamper??

Gene... All the prayers you gave my family last year are now returning to you! Get well soon my friend!!! We are with you, you are never alone! Labs

Jiggle give me a call when you have a chance.... Ken

Gene, you are also in my familys prayers. Get well soon and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Spinach and family.....

Get well soon Gene, i will see you up at the IBOT FEST!
Best Fishes
Chris
IBOT WANNABE
IBOT IN TRAINING

Sorry to hear that...Best wishes and get well soon!!

------------------
Crappie it's not just a fish it's a attitude!

IBOT #23

Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery waytogo.gif

------------------
Hunt&Fish tell you drop!
I.B.O.T's 250 & 249

Darn glad you made it through the winter season before taking a break from us; Maybe you should fly me down to put a little snap fizzzzzzzzzzzzz in your I V tube to get your genarator started up again; hope to hear better news as the days go by; wish you well from I Judy and Rick The Beaver, got to go feeling a thirst coming on

Well moron it was good to hear your going to make a full recovery, not so good to hear of your ailment but you seem like a tough enough cookie, you should be good to go in no time. Keep the clamp by your bedside for you never know quite when you will need it, get well soon my prayers are with you and a speedy recovery.

------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
Why ride the wagon when the walk is so scenic?????????

Get well soon. You are in our prayers.

------------------
Good Luck
Lock and Load!!!
I.B.O.T. #08

HAPPY EASTER GENE sorry I'm late on this reply I've been off the screen since Fri.morn.I know you;ll get better Putz and I need our secretary at W.W. and the IBOT party for all the new ibots.hope to see you this summer.
Buckhead. John

Gambler All My prayers and best wishes are with you!Stay cool and tough, Please let me know if i can help in any way, the triangle owes me a few, im the retired cop from minn, and you clamped me early this winter, and i was hopeing to maybe see you and jiggle this summer at url, my first trip will be from may 5th to the 15th and many more i always stay at the park and always have room in my motorhome for a weekender or two. please be good and again my prayers are with you.

------------------
Snowshoe IBOT No 152 I will clamp I will clamp I will clamp!!!and You had better clamp Too!

Gambler, get well soon! The best to you and your family.

Brian

Gene, Moron, The Gambler - Wish you a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with you and all of your family too. Remember to keep smiling. IBOT #59 & 108 See you in June.

Moron, You will be in my families thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

I.B.O.T. #196