• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

a call upon the I.B.O.T.'S --february 21st ice series contest

beaverlakeman

I will most likely sign up too..
what about a 3 year old boy.. free or pay??

as of right now i dont see any obsticles in the way for that weekend, but have to check with the wifey..

hey IBOTS,, if she goes, its gonna take a hell of alot of convincing for her to clamp, but i think between the powers of the triangle and IBOT power, that might be enough to get her a$% clamped!!!lol..

I should know in the next couple of days if we can make it..

later

[This message has been edited by beaverlakeman (edited 01-22-2004).]

BEAVER, you're too much. Good post. Go to the bottom of the page and click on CONTACT US. Rick can answer your question

------------------
I.B.O.T. #12
CHARTER MEMBER
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

Jigglestick,
The Hubby and I registered for all 4 events back in December. I know I will be attending this one. By the way last weekend we moved our house. grin.gif I will be up at Mille Lacs this Saturday but will try to make another trip in two weeks.

Beaverlakeman,
Kids 16 & under are free!!! A Kid won the LX-3 at Winnie. Bring him with the ice series is all for having fun and learning new things. Keep Smiling.

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 01-22-2004).]

Thanks Hastings gal,

Gambler?? im too much?? maybe we all drank too much!!! oh wait, I thought the reason i couldnt see was because of the bevs.. but it was snowing when i left.. lol..

Im going to duluth this weekend.. they are having a tourney on island lake across from the gun club.. should be fun.. its on sunday for 3 hours.. maybe ill win an auger, so i can come to red with out people im with moving extention cords to set up their house when there is a football field of open ice..

for what its worth, im sorry for what happened by the camp.. jigglestick knows what im talking about..

have a good one all...

------------------
Da Beav ----> I.B.O.T #220

Are you a happy clamper??

i want to make a call on the I.B.O.T.'s(and anyone else who likes to have fun)to step up and sign up in advance for this february 21st contest on upper red lake.
you can get all the info you need on rick's post below.
this will be a good time. it will also give us a chance to show the rest of the crew who shows up what our flags look like!!
do you suppose we could get rick to clamp???
that reminds me, rick, with almost two hundred members, how can you be so sure there aren't any i.b.o.t.s signed up??

anyone interested post here to show your support. and take the steps provided in rick's post to sign up now!!

http://www.iceleaders.com/ICE-Series.html

------------------
a proud member in good standing of the International Brotherhood of Triangulists!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 01-22-2004).]

PUTZ AND THE GAMBLER ARE SIGNED UP
JIGGLESTICK TOO

------------------
I.B.O.T. #12
CHARTER MEMBER
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

[This message has been edited by THE GAMBLER (edited 01-22-2004).]

beav, your in, dawson too!! consider yourselves guests of camp jigglestick for the weekend.
lowe, sounds like you better get that better half of yours on the ice that weekend too!
i'm going to write a personal email to all the ibots i have in my address book!

------------------
a proud member in good standing of the International Brotherhood of Triangulists!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

[This message has been edited by jigglestick (edited 01-23-2004).]

thanks jigglestick..
but as i said in my email, there might be a possiblity, dawson and i wont make it. you know the details, so ill leave it at that..

later all

------------------

jiggle, it'll be more than just the two of us. smile.gif Five for sure, possibly seven, with two IBOT's (the other one is AJ, IBOT #60-something - the one who had tears in his eyes when he was saying how clmaping didn;t hurt that bad).

I'll sign at least the five of us up tomorrow.

lowe -- you da man !! lets make a good showing. this has got to be close to a dozen ibots so far--hmmm

------------------

just 1 ? can a person sign up on the day of the event? I don't know if I can get time off or not. Hope to make it up!!

------------------
Good Luck
Lock and Load!!!
I.B.O.T. #08

jiggle i'll come up for it also. hopefully i can get up in the next couiple weekends to clamp. let me know what your schedule holds. i'd like to be there as a representative of the ibot nation.
good fishin
grfm

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing a cabin rental the weekend of the ice leaders at red. I stayed at a cabin last weekend that was really nice at 120 dollars a night. The cabin had two rooms and a loft plus a couch,I have 2 guys and room for 3 to 5 more people without doubling up, maybe some on cots. I wanted to check around to see if anyone else is interested so I could reserve this cabin,if you are contact me at [email protected] or cell at 651-210-9640, name is Bruce.
------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
I'm a clamper he's a clamper she's a clamper wouldn't ya like to be a clamper too

this has been done before, and i guess i'll do it again! here you go hard h2o.

the upper red lake has been famous for it's mystical powers know as the upper red lake triangle. like it's lesser known counter-part, the bermuda triangle, it has been held responsible for several past, and ongoing unfortunate incidents. there have been planes gone down trucks gone through, compasses have been known to spin and spin, sending folks in directions unknown. it can be subtle like sucking your flashlight out of your hand and down the hole, or it has been known to suck a person in head first. thank god it was only an eight inch hole!! any time you venture out into this area, you take the chance of becoming a victom of the forces held within. to ward off such forces we have banded together, calling on strength in numbers. it has worked with much success, but it is not fool proof. you can if you like purchase the only known tool for reflecting the powers of the triangle, one of my hand made, hand pounded, one size fits all lead body suit. though cumbersome, they do work. this is where the clamping comes in. the lead depth bombs we use for fishing every day, are made out of worn and depleated body suits, which are melted down and used to make the clamps.the new candidate places the clamp on his/her nose hanging underneath between the nostrils for a specified count, and to be witnessed by a charter member. the ritual known as clamping represents ones dedication, and willingness to go forth into the triangle, and endure the hardships that may certainly lie ahead. that is it in a nutshell. this information is for all to use to their own good, and for the benefit of all.

if you really want to find out what these I.B.O.T.'s are all about, sign up and attend the ice series contest on red lake the 21st of feb, and the low get together, then the grand slam of it all...I.B.O.T. FEST!!!hope this helps

keep your stick on the ice!! jigglestick, I.B.O.T. #5

Jigglestick, I just got off the phone with your dad. Now I know the real story about how this clamping stuff got started. He sounded to me like a man with a high threshold for pain.

he's just numb. that was my two younger brothers doin's he was normal when i left home grin.gif what's he trying to sell you a lawn mower? or trying to talk you out of one?

------------------

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
Upper Red Lake ICE Series - Crappie Contest and More!

Where: Upper Red Lake - West Wind Resort - Meet and at the Door registrations 7am

When: 8am-2pm Sat. Feb 21st, 2004

Online Registration - CLICK HERE.

Beat the Deadline
Enter Now for only $10
$15 at the door.
Kids under 16 FREE
Lake Access FREE ($8 value)
Food FREE ($3 Value)
Premium Prizes FREE ($Thousands$)
Pro Staff Help FREE (Priceless)

Online Registration - CLICK HERE.

Well, not exactly, it was a snowblower. He wanted to trade me for a gun I have for sale on another site. After a lengthy conversation, we got to talking about this site and clamping and who knows what else? I like to talk, but Isure met my match last night! Just kidding PUTZ. It was good to talk to you. I will be up to URL Feb. 13th on my way up to LOW. I sure hope you have the decency to identify yourself before attempting to scam a beer out of me by suggesting a clamping contest wink.gif

I.B.O.T #39 is aboard. I'll have to check out clamp... I mean camp jigglestick

------------------

back to the top!!come on guys, lets make a showing here. rick said anyone is welcome to meet at west wind at 5:00 a.m. saturday morning to help set up the event camp. it shouldn't be to bad, right after that we could go to bed grin.gif

------------------

Well im in, did I just read something about some bloody marys at 5 am? dont ya think thats a little early jiggle shocked.gif ya me niether.

------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
I'm a clamper he's a clamper she's a clamper wouldn't ya like to be a clamper too!

bruce, i just checked to see if they would like any help setting up the contest camp, and they said they were going to meet at west wind at 5 a.m. saturday, and anyone who could chip in to help would be appreciated.
the mary's will come afterward wink.gif

------------------

You can count me in on that one, i think i will be up early on friday afternoon, that oughta give me plenty of time to get to bed.

------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
I'm a clamper he's a clamper she's a clamper wouldn't ya like to be a clamper too!

Im in, and Dawson will be comming also..
Sounds like this is going to be a blast..
man, i cant wait......

once again... I.B.O.T.s # 220 and 219 are in

------------------

how does this work?? do i need to print out the reciept for verification at west wind??
If so, I dont have a working printer..
Or do I just tell them my name, and they will already have it?

------------------

I got an e-mail from the web site telling me I was registered, however I didnt get it till the following day so Im not sure if you might not get one till monday???????? Im assuming you payed online.

------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
Why ride the wagon when the walk is so scenic???????

[This message has been edited by barebackjack (edited 01-30-2004).]

yes, I paid with paypal..
I got a email from paul, but i deleted it on accident and dont remember if it said if i was registered or not..
If it comes down to it, i can call him, or im sure someone will be able to tell

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed myself and 3 others for the Red lake tourny, is there any other I.B.O.T. going make it. This sounds like alot of fun. see you guys on Friday and then it's time to WACK&STACK