• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i.b.o.t. fest sign up here!!

jigglestick

lowe, sorry to hear you can't make it buddy, but congratulations on the new weebot!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
boy how i miss cutting hay...more fun than drinking beer wink.gif
anyone looking for accomidations, don't forget about russ and judy's cabin or sleeper house. they can be found on the classifieds or items for sale section of the forum.
keep the head count coming. i am up to the upper 20's so far dancing bear. soooooweeeee!!

------------------
keep your drinks on ice!!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jigglestick

• Hastings gal

• LABS4ME

• NINETOE

2 for me and Im pretty sure Goose and wife are comming, maybe he can chime in as he's been missing in action. smile.gif

------------------
" chaos , panic and disorder ... my work here is done. "
Upper Red Lake Area Association Member
I.B.O.T. # 013

i think maybe he's healing up fromten days away from the job shocked.gif i know he's coming.
ninetoes i'll try to call you later... or try to call me either way. try the home number if no answer.218-246-8321

------------------

It wouldn't be right to have all the festivitys without all the flags flying!Therefor, my flag will fly all weekend!Can't wait to see every one!Count me and Mrs.Slayer in.Two weeks and counting!
The Gooseslayer
IBOT # 4

There will be 3 from the Hill-ton may even bring the basketball hoop, just to see if any sheepeople show up. GAR

what a grand idea!! you are bound to atract a crowd smile.gif just have to make sure cookie gives every one specific directions on the net grin.gif now if we could only talk kelly into parking the big red fishouse there, we might even rival the hottest bite in the dead of winter!! looking forward to seeing you. are you up to the clamping induction ritual grin.gif

------------------

It is time that I face the facts and come to grip with the fact that I will not be able to attend the IBOT fest. We sold the old house and have to be out the 31st of July. I am now trying to stuff everything that we own into a 10' x 20' storage unit. Hopefully the new house will be ready soon. I am 33 years old and am going to be moving back in with my parents. Later.

Labs- It would be great to meet her. Do you think I could get my other IBOT card. The # on this general membership is 59. The Hubby is even enthused about this get together. Keep Smiling. I have clamped, have you?

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 07-14-2003).]

heck, bring him/her with!!

summer is just the dog days of winter smile.gif

------------------

There will be 3 of us from the Hill-ton crew may even bring the basketball hopp, just to see if any sheepeople show up, It will be nice to meet ever one. GAR

H.G., the fruit and punch sound like a good idea for the WeeBOT's, just label it as something even healthier than fruit and punch (carrot juice?) cuz' if an IBOT happens to see fruit and punch together, God only knows what will become of that......(remember back to your party days?). You got all the fixin's...fruit, punch, BIG garbage can, roh-roh can you spell wap......seriously though great idea! Only one week till the pig "walk's the green mile"! wink.gif Good Luck! Ken

cookie, i knew i could dig you out of the wood work grin.gif !!! absolutely not!! we are the I.B.O.T.'s we have no mortal enemies. just those powers of nature that we cannot control,but strive to overcome. come on down smile.gif bring large friends smile.gif so hgungry they could eat a hog, and drink gallons of training fluid. but remember, you might just have to clamp shocked.gif saturday the 26th. be there or be square.

------------------
summer is just the dog days of winter :) jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

Jigglestick, Labs, Dancing Bear, Ninetoe, Roadkill, Putz, Buckhead-
At the last Metro meeting I did not really take any IBOT To Do Duties grin.gif. I am going to bring up a box of H.D. garbage bags with a couple cans also. I can also bring up the Hubby's Monster cooler for side dishes, and/or alternatives to IBOT pressurized training fluid. Does anyone think fruit and punch would go over? Are there picnic tables at the ball field? If needed I can also grab some tablecloths from Wally World.
Keep Smiling.

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 07-15-2003).]

just typed a full response it got erased i"ll try this one hello fellow ibots just got back from salmon trip great time 4 days algoma wis. got15 kings and 1 rainbow.me and sandy will be there sat.OH ROADKILL GOOD JOB ON THE CLEADUP.SEE YOU BOYS AT THE SQUEALER FEAST smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Buckhead with a B.
IBOT#65

I'm thinking of get t-shirts printed up for the Ibot fest. These shirts will be personalized with you're individual Ibot #.I will need at least 15-20 responses. E-mail me if you're interested with you're Ibot #. Not sure what the price will be, it depends on the # of orders. [email protected]

Labs/Jiggle I'm playing ball for Hudec's this weekend in Waskish. It's the Billy Hillman memorial softball tourny. I'll check things out for a possible wheeler trip next weekend pickin up garbage. I'll need to talk to a few people and make sure we can get around the north side of the lake. Also I want to make sure we don't step on anybodies toes. People get a little sensitive when they have 20 machines cruise down the lake shore.

Roadkill put me down for #68 XL

Jiggle Call me tonight or tomorrow re details

Dancing Bear counting the days till the 26th

PUTZ XL #03 what else can I say (hi D B)wink.gif

------------------
I.B.O.T.#03 and counting
I'm sure glad that I have the day off

I'll help out old PUTZ, he'll probably squeeze into an XL but he'll be able to move around better if we put him in a 2XL!

Thanks for doing this again, it's going to make a hilarious picture!

DB

Whatever you say MOMMY.
PUTZ

------------------
I.B.O.T.#03 and counting
I'm sure glad that I have the day off

hi again roadkill get me a XL #65 I'LL start drinking right after I leave this puter so I fit into it. smile.gifsmile.gif

Hello Roadkill,
I would appreciate a M #59. That is if my # is going to stay the same Labs never responded frown.gif. I did pick up 5 tablecloths and 120 foam plates, Hastings has a new dollar store should I pick up silverware/cups? Let me know. Keep Smiling.

Jigglestick; How about I bring a few gallons of baked beans, wouldn't want anyone to run out of gas would we!! I would take one of them there shirts, but I'm just a want-a-be I.B.O.T.!!! XL GAR