• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A little help please

LABS4ME

Labs,

Tobacco has been offered to the Great Spirit and to the healing spirits of the Bear Clan, that Zach and Family will be protected and brought through this trying time. The Bear is the protector and he is watching over Zach as we speak.

Looking forward to meeting You and Zach on ice someday.

moose

------------------

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LABS4ME

• THE GAMBLER

• upnorth

• Hastings gal

You and your family will be in our prayers. It tugs at your heart strings when a little person is in trouble. Strength comes from God. And it does give you a sense of peace. Sharon Chastek smile.gif

Been on the road again and just saw this. Lab's I really feel for you and yours and am praying things work out. It was a blast meeting you last weekend and your tips (i.e. angels with treble’s to help w/hooksets have produced more fish for me this year than ever) I love your enthusiasm and find it even a more admirable quality finding out what your dealing with at home. Good luck and God Bless. Marshall

Labs,
My prayers are with you and yours. I too, cannot imagine the pain and anxiety you are feeling. Your story of Zach,s fighting certainly welled up my eyes a bit. May God deliver you all through this trial.
Kent

Labs,
The prayers in my house are stronger than ever for your son and your family !
I hope you all have a better day today.
Hang in there, and God bless !
Chris

Labs-

I hope all is well with your little boy. Sounds like the poor little fella has endured a lot over the years....as I am sure you and your family have. I just want to say one thing, NEVER GIVE UP! If any doctor tells you there is "nothing we can do", you need to go to another doctor and another hospital. There is almost always something that can be done, it is sometimes a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I have heard that time and time again..."there is nothing we can do". They are probably right but that does not mean that someone else can't do something! I knew people who suppose to die in six months ard are still alive five years later and they told him "there is nothing we can do". Another hospital has been treating him and he is doing great. I know of many stories like this. NEVER GIVE UP. I hope this never gets to the point that you need to seek out other places for treatment but I just want to give you some hope if it does. One last point, WE will NEVER GIVE UP either. You will be in our thoughts and prayers until the little guy pulls through and is pulling up the crappies hand over fist! Good luck and make sure to take care of YOU a little during this tough time!

Labs, hang in there bud. Although we have never met, my heart goes out to you and your family. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Labs4me,

I just read your story of your little boy. I wish that there was more I could do than just prayers.

Your boy and your family has been in my prayers and thoughts since I read your original post several days ago..

The prayers are still coming.

Scott

I'm still praying that the Master Physician will heal your son either through a Divine miracle, or through giving knowledge to his doctors and nurses. I'm praying for the rest of your family as well, that you can find rest and Peace in the Father in this very trying time!

Melanie

Ken -

May The Spirit see and hear my prayer for your family -

Bring Earth for strength
Bring Fire for energy
Bring Air to carry all our prayers
Bring Water soothe

With faith in Jesus as the Spirit's gift to humanity -

Amen

------------------
Aquaman
< )/////><{
"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat."

Labs -

I am sitting here with tear in my eyes. Being the father of an 8 year old boy myself, I can not imagine the feelings you and your family are going through.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. ST mentioned ealier going fishing with the Kids next winter on URL. That sounds like a goal that my son and I would love to be a part of.

May God be with you my friend.

Bob

[This message has been edited by Dr. Bob (edited 03-21-2003).]

Hang in there Labs. Your little IBOT will make it. We are here pulling for him.

------------------
Good Luck
Lock and Load!!!
I.B.O.T. #08

Got to put this back on top. Labs, anybody with a name like labs, and an 8 year old boy are on top of my prayer list! I'm praying that Zach and Brandon can fish together someday. Prayer sent up.

Craig

Labs,

I've already posted once. I have a 7& 8 year old at home and I commend your son and your family for the strength and courage you have shoen through these trying times. May God Bless you and continue to give you strength through this trying times. If you get a chance please let us know how things are going.

Good Luck

Ukes

Labs, I don't know you but i've always had labs and for the past 20 years kids (the labs have been easier).I cant begin to imagine what your family is going through but your son is in my prayers. be strong and God bless.

Prayer for Zachary,...
Please Lord, hear our prayers for young Zachary and heal his body and mind restoring this young man to complete health. Let Zachary be a witness of your glory, your awesome might, your unending love of the little children of this world. Lord, you have said that where two or more are gathered in your name, you are there also. I do not need to tell you how many people are reaching out to you because you know all things. I also know that your ways are not our ways, that your thoughts are so far above our thoughts that we can not comprehend them. I know you are so pure we can not look upon you in our present state and live,..yet we look towards heaven and on behalf of Zachary we beg you for your healing touch, and for your mercy at this time. Many have stood and prophesed your name on Zachary's behalf. Surely, together our faith must amount to as much as a mustard seed or more and we say remove this burden from our midst at this time! Thank you Father, in your son Jesus name, Amen.

[This message has been edited by Aqua Eye (edited 03-22-2003).]

"And God bless mommy, and daddy, my sister, and Zachary."
--My two year old's prayer tonight.

I pray for you too, Ken. I think God placed Zachary in the hands of two wonderful parents.

I'll try a prayer from the big Red sea this evening. More power from up there....

Just got back from red very sorry to hear this labs your in my prayers as well. good luck to the little guy.
Buckhead. John

Great to see so many new names to this post. Keep the prayers coming and help keep this post on top. God bless Labs and his family.

------------------
THE GREAT GRAY GOOSE THAT FLIES BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON, GATHERS NO MOSS.
THE GAMBLER I.B.O.T. #12
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT

Hey Ken and FAmily,

My 8 year old Jonathan, who I told you about in an earlier post, had a mild breakthrough seizure this morning. It lasted about 2 minutes and was basically facial twitches. We are working on med adjustments right now.

This normally would have really bothered me; but knowing what Zachary and you folks are going through I was mighty grateful that his occasional seizures are so mild. We have the rectal valium stuff too, but thankfully haven't had to use it yet.

I can't stop thinking about you folks and we are praying for Zachary and you. I'd like Jonathan to meet Zachary some day. God bless you all!

Joel, Jenine, Jonathan, Alissa, and Drew

I am writing you from home after the hospital threatened to use a fire hose on me to clean me up! Mrs.Labs4me, and I actually are on an hour break together! It is with joy that I can finally give some good news!!!! smile.gif The Doc's have said tho' he's not out of the woods...he's walking on the right path!

Been off the coma inducing drug for 20 hours now and NO seizures yet. He's starting to move a little and starting to take some breaths of his own over the vent. It was a little eye opening when one of his nuerologists came in this morning with a big grin on his face and said "things look great! I never would've expected them to go this well". They started getting us prepared for the worst but the "little man" Zach is doing it again. His regular nuerologist is gone on vacation, and his new partner took Zach's case and has literally worked himself out of a voice. We will be ever so grateful for his determination and might. We still got a long ways to go...but if things go well, he could be out in 10 days-2 weeks! We're hoping that the vent can come out tomorrow or Monday, and then start to wean him down from the other meds, and with more prayers and blessings, come home! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

So in closing keep up whatever it is you are doing, because it's working!!!!!!!!! As I said before...I owe each and everyone of you, for all your support and prayers!

Good Luck! Ken

Glad to hear it Labs, Prayer is a wonderful thing and these are wonderful people!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

YES YES YES YES YES ......Great news.
Wont be long till your home and westlin on the living room floor with your little buddy.

That sounds GREAT!
I hope things continue to get beter and better.
I hear the power of prayer can be POWERFUL!
And i believe its true,
but lets all keep praying.

YOU DON'T OWE ANYONE ANYTHING! YOU GUYS JUST FOCUS ON GETTING ZACH HOME! ALL OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU!

JIM S., MIKE O.. JIM S.
ALL OF US AND OUR FAMILIES ARE PRAYING FOR ZACH AND YOU TWO!

------------------
Fishing Fanatics, And Then Some!

Glad to hear the positive news LABS!

God Bless!