• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

kelly-p

joefishin

Thanks for the info last weekend. We decided not to take your advice and learned our lesson. We ended up with only 3 for the weekend, but had a blast. Excellent pike and alot of nice walleyes. Look for to seeing you again, probably the first weekend in Feb. This time I won't pass up meeting labs and jigglestick this time. I had 2 url rookies that were just happy to get away and didn't want to move-- next time. Good to see everyone and to hear that many people did have fair success.

Kelly, I don't know remember if I suggested that or not. It hasn't really been that successful of a technique for me and I know that head injuries are common due to the hard water conditions. Hopefully someone was close by with a towel and a hair dryer. Let me know if this is still working, maybe I'll try after leaving the W.W. after closing time. If anyone else has heard of this or other methods to get a few slabs let me know. My hooks don't work either. Good luck to eveyone.

I know what we need for Bryce. One of those spring things they put toddlers in that hang from the doorway so they can walk a little and jump around and not fall down. grin.gif
It's a good thing you didn't follow my advice 2 days ago and I wish I hadn't followed my advice either. smile.gif. NINETOE and Mike limited out in an area I thought someone should try but I couldn't find the exact spot. Real cold and miserable out there but I moved the 2 big houses into that area 2 days ago. A total of 2 fish. frown.gif So yesterday when it was even nastier out there I moved them back. What a wasted 2 days.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

kelly-p:
that would be the "johnny jumper" method you speak of. not sure of it's effectiveness here in mn, but out in wa state, very good for any lake-dwelling trout. most effective in the evening, or by the light of the full moon. look for the after market accesory line, with pouches, creels, and bottle holders that attatch to the back.
good luck...

Gotta meet that Bryce. Last time I did the head slam I was looking for my cell phone. Kid says it was an "accident". Kelly, couldn't make it Saturday. Wifey said we needed to go to Home Depot. Who's idea was it to build a Home Depot in Bemidji anyway? What a screw.

Made it on Monday with Kiddo and had a blast. Kiddo has a new knick-name, reeling against the ceiling boy. Seems he needs a faster crank. He said "Stop calling me that". I says what should I call you. He said "The Walleye Master". I can live with that.

Craig and Kiddo