• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MORE SAT.FISHING REPORTS.

TWO OF US WENT OUT OF HUDECS FRI. NIGHT. AND SAT. NOON TO 5:30. CAUGHT SIX SLABS ON FRI. NIGHT AND 26 ON SAT. ALL FISH WERE OVER 14 INCHES.MOST OVER OR RIGHT AT 15. RED TICK PHELPS JIG WAS THE JIG. MOST FISH WERE CAUGHT WITHOUT JIGGING AND JUST USING BOBBERS A FOOT OFF THE BOTTOM. THANKS TO HUDECS FOR THE PRIME SPOT THEY HAD US ON.

ALSO THEY WERE BITING ON RIVER SHINERS. OF ALL THE FISH WE ONLY KEPT FOUR. FREEZER IS FULL AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAYBE CATCH THOSE FISH AGAIN. BEST FISHING TRIP EVER !

Alto,Im in Duluth, wear can I get some of those Red Tick Jigs? Did Hudecks have them?

hillmans has them that i know of. and yes, they do work!

------------------
keep a firm grip on your jigglestick!......jigglestick

Those red tick jigs have been working for walleye and perch on Lake Bemidji too! You can pick them up at Kobilakas or Blue Water in Bemidji. They have a nice Red Glow to them!!

Woodman