• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

brads sleepers

I,m coming up to the lovely red lake and was wondering if Brad,s sleepers are recommended?My gal pal is coming with so
we can,t actually stay in a hut,if ya know what I mean?does he move the houses around?Just wondering.

Slugo

I've stayed in one of Brads Sleepers with the wife and kid, and have a slot again in Feb...Great guy and we cought a bunch of fish. He tells me the shack we stayed in is gone so I can't say, but would imagine that they must be newer than what we were in 2 years ago. So that can't be too bad. He checked on us a couple times and made sure we were gitting some action. I'm sure he will take care of you.

[This message has been edited by Slugo (edited 01-17-2003).]

kelly-p

Brad takes very good care of his people.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

WENT TO RED THIS WEEKEND AND ONLY CAUGHT 6 BUT THEY WERE 13 1/2 INCH BEAUTIES.SOME NICE WALLEYES AND A 10 POUND NORTHERN.WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH BRADS HOUSES AND HIS SERVICE.