• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fishing on url

LABS4ME

WOW!!!!

The interesting turns this thread has taken.

Just a few comments:

I will take the local people of Waskish over anyone, anywhere period!!! They just don't get any better.

IOCBO,

If you are going to joke around with others and make the kind of posts that you have, you should know the people that you are joking with tongue.gif It will certainly go over better that way.

Fishing isn't about catching, It's about the comraderie, the experience, being outdoors, and meeting great people grin.gif

And last SAVE ME A SEAT AT WW hoping to be there soon.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kelly-p

• jigglestick

• PUTZ

• THE GAMBLER

Hey IOCTBO
Apology accepted. I know you wish you could take those comments back and I'm not gonna hold them against you.(I'm not a 612er either). Sounds like others here are pretty much heels in the sand unforgiving, so don't know how well you will do on this forum as IOCTBO in the future. Maybe you can disappear for awhile and then come back as ImTheFreindliestGuyYouWouldEverHopeToMeet or something similiar. All joking aside, you made a mistake and had the heart to make it right. I'll fish with you.

icehousebob,
We needed that. smile.gif You just won a free ride with jigglestick or NINETOE or maybe halads dog across the lake. You are so lucky. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

[This message has been edited by kelly-p (edited 01-17-2003).]

to keely-p, jigglestick, and jerry at rogers thanx for all the great info, ive been making the trek to url for 3yrs and you all give the best info. thanx and i will be up next week 24-26th cant wait to sit and fish or catch a few at that, barly pop included. its all good fun when with the right persons.
why is it that one person has to piss everyone off (ioctbo) is it because he has know life or no real friends?? or is it cause he thinks he knows everything about everything because he works at gandermtn?
again thanx to everyone for the great posts hope to meet some of you some time.
keep up the great work. thanx

the pine.

Thanks for all the interesting reading over my lunch hour. Hope to meet some of you soon over a beverage or 2. Wasn't able to get there last year, but will be in a couple of weeks. One question, where do I stop to pick up the $50? Or can I just get credit at WW?

just charge up 50 on kelly's bar tab grin.gif

------------------
keep a firm grip on your jigglestick!......jigglestick

This thread has turned into a war between the North and the South. Just remember who won the first War between the Two.

Gone Postal
(lock and Load)

We are for sure heading up next weekend Friday get there late be there all Saturday-late Sunday and then it's on to LOW for a couple more days. Who's going to be up then and should we have a group meeting on Saturday night! I'd sure like to get to know everybody's real name and could probably do it if we got together early, (before blacking out). Kelly any hope on renting a shack then and if no, 9-Toe do you have a portable up there we can use or do I need to bring one up. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!! DB

DB , yeah you in a portable! I wanna see that! smile.gif There isnt enough room for your air guitar. You should bring one with you. If you get lucky Kelly will have an opening for ya.

It's too bad that none of you know IOCTB... You all obviously interpreted his previous posts in the wrong way. If you personally know him, you would understand what he was saying and why he said it. I agree with him 110%. There is no reason that he should have to be appologizing for anyhting that he said. You all should be appologizing to him for what you said. He is probaly one of the best sportsman and friends that I have ever known. I just had to laugh when I read all of your posts. Some of you have way to much time on your hands. The fishing up there must be very slow, since you are all typing in 3 hour long paragraphs. Just because what he said doesn't mean that he doesn't appreciate fishing or enjoy being outdoors, for the both of us it is because we love to be in the company of one another, have a great time , and have memories that will last a life time. For the both of us, getting fish is a bonus that make those memories a million times better. You just don't understand where he is coming from, that's all. I hope that you all keep posting and posting and posting, it's funny to see how many lowsy drunks there really are. It's quite amusing. I thought this site was about fishing, not alcohol. I think that I could generate a lot of posts if I started a forum called fishing alcoholics anon. ?

[This message has been edited by NotinButCetus (edited 01-18-2003).]

NotinButCetus, IOCTBO may be a great guy and a great friend, however, the people on this board don’t know that. Go back and read his post and you’ll find that what he did, intentionally or not, was attack these good peoples credibility and integrity. That’s never a good idea and he really needs to improve both his writing and communications skill.

[This message has been edited by Kidd (edited 01-18-2003).]

Lowsy drunks don't stick their neck out and bend over backwards to help people like they do up north. We call them friends. There aren't a better bunch of peeople anywhere!!!!!!!

------------------
Rip sum Lips

Everything from limits by 5 PM to people completely skunked. The right spot at the right time was awesome. smile.gif The right spot at the wrong time was real bad. frown.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

this message is a request to rick, to please close this thread. since i started it it has just become a marathon to see how many posts we can put on a single thread. if it starts to die down, one of these little morons just throws more fuel on the fire just to watch it flare up again. it is serving no more useful purpose that i can see. they got the toungue lashing they deserve, now lets be done with it.
to the little morons, start your own thread and see where it goes. it almost makes me not want to tell anybody how we did this week end on the red frown.gif good fishing all.

------------------
keep a firm grip on your jigglestick!......jigglestick

swamptiger I agree
I'm sure when Rick gets back from vacation he will zap this thread after reading all the mudslinging/name-calling. Maybe even issue a few reprimands to those who have failed to discuss the issues without going on the attack.

Rick should leave it here and let it keep going. Not many people read the back pages anyway and the way it looks every body is friends again? Even once in awhile you get in an argument with the better half or your best friend and all works out for the better in the end! Am I right or wrong on this?
Fish & find new friends & old which will have everlasting memories! The BS is free and not to take it to heart but in a humurous way.
"FISH" grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

Fish Toys,
I couldn't have found a better way to state it. We all share a common intrest in fishing, doesn't that make us all part of some sort of family. I agree there were some things that were said the probaly would have been better off left unsaid. As fishermen we all experience things that will last a lifetime, things that other sports could never even come close to offer. All having experienced those things, it has created a bond between every one of us. I just hope that we can all get along and come back to the topic of fishing. Any way, I will be coming up to lake winnibigoshish this thursday or friday and was wondering how close I will be to URL; driving time? Good luck
Keep-um-jigin'

Wow, some interesting posts here. I am going up to URL for the first time. Will be there in late Feb. Really looking forward to it. Do the crappies bite a little better that time of year? I'll probably drink beer when I'm fishing, will that help me or the fish? I am not worried about hitting critters with my truck since the odds are in my favor. Nailed 2 deer, 10 days apart with different cars. Hit a bear doing 60 up by Walker. Bear lived, Ford did not.
Can't wait to have memories of URL fish, froth and fun so I have a reason to add more than this to the forum.

All I know is
When I drink I get drunk
When I get drunk I get tired
When I get tired I go to sleep
When I am sleeping I commit no sin
When I commit no sin I go to Heaven
So, I say let's all get drunk and go to Heaven!

I'm a transplanted 218'er and now a 612'er, so do I hate myself? Uff da, I need therapy...

Kelly P - Hi from Matt Phelps bigger and better looking big brother. We'll be looking for a house in Feb!