• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
crappie getter

kelly?

crappie getter

kelly,

looking to rent the big sleeper on march 11 and 12 should be mon night and tues night( I might be off a day on dates) can you pencil me in ?? I was on hand to watch the red lake triangle in action on last monday night!! Watch a full grown man fall flat on his back in a ice house while talking to me!!! The powers are in out of this world!!!

crappie getter,

------------------
Chris's Croix Guide Service
http://fishingminnesota.com/stcroixguide/
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

kelly-p

Was it me????? blush.gif
You are in the book for that date.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

crappie getter

kelly,

I believe it was you. You looked like you were on a roll that night!! thanks for the booking I might have to tweek it out in a couple of days trying to get some people up their for a little party/getaway. Might even need another shack?? I'll let you know in a couple of days to a week. I believe I am still in the book for sunday feb 2nd I'm taking my wife up there. You will have to have a drink or eight with us ( we missed you this go around!) We are going to have a full service bar out there. Getting away from kids and party time. Hopefully catch fish we didn't do to hot last year only 6 in two nights got alot of dirty looks. It could of had something to do with the 1.75 liter vodka bottle. It's amazing the kind of fun people can have in a ice shack with a bottle of vodka/captain or what ever. Labs was even kicking around taking his wife up!!!???

crappie getter,

------------------
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

kelly-p

When I built that house I should have know better then to put a fishing hole there. shocked.gif If I build another house maybe I should put the fishing holes in the walls so we have the floor to walk on. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Personally I would prefer them on the ceiling, that way you can keep and eye on them when you are passed out on the floor grin.gif

NINETOE

You can fish and get a tattoo at the same time!! wink.gif

crappie getter

Kelly,

This is the last time I'm bugging you!!(maybe) The final dates I need the 4 person shack is sunday night march 9th and monday night march 10th. (scrub tuesday night march 11th.) I possibly might need another two person sleeper later more and more people keep asking me to come up. We will discuss that at a later time if we need it. Thanks again and we'll see you on sunday feb 2nd!!

crappie getter,

------------------
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

kelly-p

We have a problem, Sunday the 9th is already booked. I'll give you a call.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

crappie getter

kelly,

I think I have to stay with a sunday-monday night deal. I would prefer march 16-17 but if you cant get the ok from the big guy how is sun-mon march 2nd and 3rd look for the bigger sleeper??? We'll figure this out sometime. I'm going to mix a drink. Thanks again. By the way Labs says hi and get ready for them next week on the 18th!!! I think they are on a re-wiring mission. That would make for good entertainment.

crappie getter,

------------------
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River