• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
blkfrg

Not Crossing The Line

blkfrg

Does anyone know the GPS coordinates to the boundy btx the Res and fishable ice? I have tried to search the MN Gov. site but no real numbers came up. The line on the topo map appears to curve? Any help or a direction to search would be appreciated.

PUTZ

Just go out there and fish, if you go too
far I think the WAR PARTY will let you. know shocked.gif
PUTZ

------------------
just cross this line------

If you see the tracks from the plane that landed there last year you are to far!!

N4652E

This was discussed several times last year so I tried to look it up. Unfortunately, the site only let me search for the last 30 days. I hope one of the residents will post it again. I heard it was almost 11 miles out, and markers are visible on the north and south shores. If you head west, and are fishing alone, you may be too far

N4652E

Duh!!!!

Dave and Drake; Thanks for the response. Seems like I should have learned to follow instructions in 1st grade, but sometimes I just go to fast and miss things.

If the day bite doesn't pick up people will spread out to the west. This is useful information and may help someone avoid an unpleasant experience. Would be great for a FAQ section

Roger

blkfrg

Thanks Drake.

Drake

GPS Line on North Shore: 094 43" 20.10"
South Shore: 094 43" 16.65"

------------------
Drake Motel
drakemotel.com
(888)253-8501
drake@blackduck.net

Slugo

It's handy to look back and find things...I lost my Res Line coordanates and was supprised to find they are still available.
As much traffic as this board has I thought they would have been spooled off. Thinking about heading way out this Fri...and don't want to go to far!.

I.B.O.T #23

JAR JAR

I'd say you would be too far if you catch any crappies with feathers in their backs. tongue.gif

Slugo

circle the wagons here come the crappie.

JAR JAR

Will be up Friday night with the wagons and campfire songs. shocked.gif

united jigsticker

Micheal row your boat a'shore, halleluia!

Koombiya my darling, Koombiya!

JAR JAR

All we need now is a dinner triangle and we'll be all set.
Ooops I said triangle now I hope the curse doesn't follow me around out there, must have lots of beverages to ward off the curse!

kelly-p

If you're out there tonight I'll be that speck on the horizon that is 1 mile from the line, and 1 mile beyond the other fishermen. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

JAR JAR

We'll be out there friday night and hopefully at W.W. by 10:30-11:00 p.m. and crawling back to L.O.W. by 1:00 a.m. grin.gif

The 18 inch fish are actually across the line a bit... Not much for fishing pressure out there...

disclaimer:
this is a joke