• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Feb. 16-17

Hey guys I would like to come up to Red Lake on 2/16-17. I would like to know where to rent a sleeper? Kelly P. do you have anything available for these dates? It would only be myself or maybe one other person. What is the price?

kelly-p

The 2 person sleeper is open 16/17 but full 14/15. It will be set up right alongside jigglesticks trailer so we can all watch TV. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Can you reserve it for me and I will call today for more info when I get off work. Thanks!

kelly-p

You're in the book.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly P, scratch my req. I just quit my job and will be returning to school. I will have to wait and book when everything here has calmed down. I will definetly contact you when I am ready. Thanks!

loadmaster

Who in thier right mind would want to rent a sleeper next to jigglestick even if had a wide screen tv outside the house. oh I forgot jigs is going to set me up on some slabs???? later the load