• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

www sign in board

signed in sat. night after a day of fishing low. the board is not too full yet, or maybe i was too full to read clearly. hats off to the bartender for the captain morgan burners (aye caramba!). kept me going until i got to slims in bemidji. going to hit url for the first time this year this weekend. i'm hoping for some hot tips this week. did pretty well on low, missed a few real nice ones, enough to make you want to get back asap. good fishing everyone!

I noticed that jigglestick signed it today. He could have signed it either of the last two nights but I suppose that the board was too high for him to reach then. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

yeah , i'm not the only one who signed it. putz is on there, as is the gambler, who's real name is moron---get it? putz ...moron, like grumpy old men gustafson, and goldman. he dosn't like that name much though. he'll get over it. i think he just needs to be held.
kelly, reaching the board was no problem. i just stood one labs4me's back while he was stooped over puking up his pizza smile.gif !
i told you the lead suit was the trick. i didn't get lost once, and i only spun 2 360's the whole weekend. and when i buried my truck in the snow bank it only took me 20 minutes to figure out to hit the 4x4 button on the dash!

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Hey Jiggle...I wasn't puking...I had lead poisoning from that suit you made me wear. shocked.gif

p.s. that satellite dish is what Jiggle and crew uses to upload info to the mothership, all while downloading lots of beer! grin.gif Let's get out and find them fish...I promise I'll stay far-far away! See you soon...

Good Luck! Rip some Lips!

Ken

didn't get lost , did you. go as far away as you want with that lead suit, your invinceable!!!! HAHAHA! how do yo think i got out of that snow bank, my own power? yeah right!
while i was signing that board on your back in between abdominal convulsions, was that "he's not heavy, he's my brother" you were singing?

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

HEY KELLY, JIGGLESTICK COULDN'T SIGN IT WITH BOTH HANDS ON THE PEN. HE'S NON-COMPUS-MENTUS. HE DOES ONE HELLUVA JOB ON THE CAPTAIN M IN HIS STRICKEN CONDITION

------------------
PLAY THE HAND YOUR DEALT