• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kelly ?

crappie getter

Kelly,

Figured I would talk to this way I would hate to see break your other foot. Then what would all of us do?! We rented a shack from you this sunday night and was wondering what time we should meet or should we just call you from westwinds when we get there. (sometime around 2ish) Have a drink or eight and wait for you to come wobbling in. Also we have a third person decided he might want to make the trip and if I remember right you have us in a 2 person sleeper any chance of an upgrade to fit three intoxicated want to be fishermen!? If not no worrys. I am suppose to meet LABS up there also. He might have a little room to spare. If you were to wish for a bottle of the nectar of the Gods what might that bottle be? (captain??)

crappie getter,

------------------
Chris's Croix Guide Service
http://fishingminnesota.com/stcroixguide/
(651) 458-1899
[email protected]
St. Croix River

You're meeting Labs and expect to make it out on the lake??? grin.gif He runs on 24 hour happy hour you know.
Just get to West Wind and call me or have them radio me and I'll meet you there.
Everything shold be ready by about 2 PM as the people from the day before will have the house until Noon.
The 3rd person will be no problem in that house or I will most likely be able to move you to a bigger house as it is a Sunday.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly, Paul and I will be up around noon to get the skids on the Lab shack...(or start a really good bon fire), we'll wait till Crappie Getter gets up there to start the 24 hour happy hour! grin.gif Jiggle...you gonna be up? Can't wait! only 24 hours and we'll be on the road. Talk to you soon!

Good Luck! Rip some Lips!

Ken