• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Eyewitness

Kelly - Good to see ya again!

Eyewitness

Good to run into you again at the Westwind bait shop yesterday! Sure could of used your "NEW" plow truck out there last night. Some serious drifting going on out there! Felt the powers of the URL Triangle taking hold! I almost got stuck out west of the houses by myself and the road wasn't much better. Thank God it's all powder right now. managed two 13"ers last night but lost about 6-7 at the hole. They were there, just not aggressive yet. The walleye action was unreal. They are sure looking healthy. Let me get ya a pop-fizz up there next time. by then I'm sure you'll need it. Oh, and for a small fee I can have those business cards replaced....... grin.gif

kelly-p

From what I saw out there last night we could us a few days without new snow and wind. We have had 3 very easy winters so a normal one could be a shock to us.
I'll just leave the cards the same but quit answering any phones. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Stan7600

Here's hoping for not too much snow so fisherman can spread out like last year. That helps a lot without people on top of you all the time. Merry Christmas Kelly and Little Italy too.