• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
loadmaster

jigglestick

loadmaster

Lost your e-mail addr. Just heard from S.T. trying to find out when we planning are weekend. We will be up Presidents Day weekend. Some will becomes early sat and the rest sat evening. Still staying a Russ/Judy's place on shore. You had better not let me done, I told everybody that we will catch fish because I know Jigglestick's the crappies killer of the north. Hope to see ya there. later the load

kelly-p

jigglestick,
You have more pressure on you then you know. I've been telling everyone that you'll find them for us.
"Don't worry jigglestick'll find em."
We're all waiting. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Surface Tension

LMAO,
Is this going to be a get even trip. smile.gif
Screw the lead suit. Im bringin steel toed boots.

jigglestick

man i can't even think of any thing funny to say---- i know i'm checking the wifes work schedule for this week end. hey kelly, nice bell ringing on that other subject. spose he'll get a talking to? shocked.gif
st where and when exactly are them steel toes going to be placed. yikes. better put on my fishing hat. i'd just love to be one up on you guys (or 2 or 3)by the end of this winter. see ya'll soon

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Russ&Judy

dont worry LOADMASTER! We maybe there to tuck you in; Heard duct tape works wonders!

Surface Tension

Jigglestick the boots are for those Wild Hose Snakes. Just incase one grabs me around the ankle while runnin for my pole. Gettin one or two up on me? Are we talkin beer or fish. smile.gif I hope your lucky hat has beer holders. Prepare to get lapped. grin.gif

Northlander

S.T. and Red Lake = TROUBLE! Watch out folks here he comes. Hide you daughters and Beer!

jigglestick

nothing like a little pressure. i promise we'll do at least as good as when i came down smelting with ya!that makes me feel better allready smile.gif remember to bring your lead suits or your on your own when the mojo hits. we should be in pretty good shape up there by then, fish cooperating that is. talk to you later... jigglestick...

loadmaster

**** and jigglestick told us that he taught kelly everything that he knows. I should have realized that JS only has so much knowledge until the beer kicks in. Hey S>T> are we closing the Westwind again?? At least this time we have a place to sleep.
Ya know why there are so many smart fisherpersons at a bar? It all comes down to the survival of the fittest. They say beert kills brain cells so the why I figure it, the stupid brain cells will be killed off fitst which leaves us with nothing but smart cells. later the load

Surface Tension

Carefull we might get kicked out before we even get there. smile.gif
Im sleepin on the lake so dont try and talk me into going to WW cuz you know I will go. smile.gif.
I got a feelin that cabin is going to feel REAL small.

Russ&Judy you better bring a couple rolls of duct tape.

Steve Foss

I will read about all you guys in the paper, I have no doubt. The names will be changed to protect the innocent (no, not your names, your loved ones). grin.gif

jigglestick

st--i could never expect to get one up on you in the beer drinking dept. your a true professional. although i can warn you that i do start early, and have been known to be still standing at the end of the fifteenth round. and yes my hat does have beer holders smile.gif keeps my hands free to work the rods during the blur of crappies flyin' out of the holes.
you see load, it's this way. kelly taught me every thing i know. how to find the bridge across the ridge ,pie eyed at three a.m.- which direction to run if i accidently get caught across the res line shocked.gif that if you don't count your drinks, you can stay longer smile.gif and which one of those lovely ladies is his daughter mad.gif you see what kind of shape i'd be in if i didn't have a friend like him?-- lost, arested, sober, divorced, and maybe i'd be callin' him dad?

------------------
keep your stick on the ice!---jigglestick---

Surface Tension

Professional Drinker?
Alright now dont give me a reputation I cant live up to. smile.gif
Last time I was at Red lake no one even knew I was there except the bartender and I wasn't keeping him to busy. And forget women cuz there always sitting on Halads lap.
Plus im happily married anyway, although my wife may not be at times. grin.gif
Anyway its been a while since Ive seen you mutt's and it will be a fun time.

kelly-p

Somehow the thought of jiggestick calling me "Dad" just sends a shiver down my spine. shocked.gif All the effort put into raising her. frown.gif hehehehehe
Really it could be interesting as she grew up out on the lake in the winter. I can imagine what her and jiggle would be like fishing together. She was a big part of many of the middle of the night moves when the "Sunset" houses would have disappeared over the horizon by first light. She is a veteran of the "decoy house". When she was 11 and the word got out to find Sunset #8 house and fish there it was her idea to put a #8 on 3 different houses that were all at least 3 miles away from #8 which was now the #1 house. There were a lot of grins and giggles the next morning when the crowds swarmed around the wrong houses and all they all thought they were at "the hot spot" while out customers sat in the old #8 nailing the fish and nobody else within a mile.
Meatloafs "Bat out of Hell" blasting out of the speakers and houses moving in the night. Me and her in the plow truck and her brother in the regular truck while the snow was flying and houses moving. Her dancing to "Crazy in the night" while pulling up walleyes and her brother just shaking his head. smile.gif Good memories!!!!!

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Russ&Judy

well after being up there this weekend and looking at the size of the slabs, by 12:00am ., I couldnt quit drooling on my OldMil; there still getting bigger; tried to swap 2 Old MiLLs for the fat crappie, but no takers!! see you on the ice soon;;; snap fizzzzzzzzzzzzz