• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

favorite things

Russ&Judy

Well Judy has made a statement last night that shook me up; (GET A KNEW COAT!!) GOSH Ive only worn it for 15yrs, so what if all the pockets are torn out, the patches wont stick anymore, the burn holes from hot mister heaters, battery acid, exhaust from the hot auger over many years has to go; I said I would wash it one more time with duct tape , but the cute smile from her made me think twice about that idea. Well I talked her into letting the new coat idea for one more week, then what do I do with it, Ive thought about giving it to Jigglestick for ice auger cushisons in the triangle, burning it and spreading the ashes, but Avon has a code about burning hazard waste; guess I could keep it hidden in the truck--; any help would be great

It would look great hanging on the
(6--POINT LODGE),im sure jigglestick
won't mind.

PUTZ

------------------
just cross this line------