• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I need some opinions!!

bieganekbaitco

I need some feed back guys.......My fire dept is having a fund raiser raffle & the grand prize is a Otter II magnum fish house w/ sled, hitch and cover, Strikemaster lazermag 8" gas auger, vexilar fl-18 ice combo flasher, Mr. Heater/cooker with 20# propane tank, Coleman northstar dual mantle lantern, Polar vision hand held depth sonar, 2- Cabelas XLM ice fishing rod & reel combos, and a $50 cabelas gift certificate....2nd prize is a Vexilar fl-18 Ice combo flasher. Is ten bucks to much per ticket????? I need some feed back. Thanks.... Mark

FOR WHAT YOUR OFFERING FOR 1ST PLACE, $10 BUCKS IS VERY FAIR, GOOD LUCK & I HOPE YOU MAKE SOME $$$ FOR A GOOD CAUSE !!!
SINCERELY,
FISHMIESTER
LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT CRAPPIE BITE!!!

Mark,

Ten bucks sounds fair as it stands.

You could split up the grand prize and by doing that increase the odds of winning a prize. Most of the stuff you have are stand alone winners. Better Odds might make tickets easier to sell but you might have to change the price?

One ticket for $5.00, three tickets for $10.00, six tickets for $20.00.

You'll usually make the $10.00 sale, and get the occasional $20.00 gambler. But... the downside is you'll have to sell a few more tickets. With all the people fishing on Red perhaps the DNR will collect your $10.00 as a shelter license surcharge and send it to you grin.gif.

I hope this winter I get to take you up on the cocktails and fish that were proffered last year - or at the least we get to spend a little time on the ice or in one of the neighborhood establishments together.

Good luck with your fund raiser. Count me in for ten bucks... that is only if you don't already know who won smile.gif.

Greg

Do we get to test the stuff first? How is a person to know if an auger is any good until it passes the "jigglestick" auger throwing test?
I suppose next you are going to want us to buy tickets to. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

[This message has been edited by kelly-p (edited 10-31-2002).]

yeah!let me see that auger smile.gif

------------------
keep a firm grip on your jigglestick!

bieganekbaitco,
You will have to send some of those down to the Chaska fire dept. I'm sure I could get rid of a few of them for ya. Otherwise, keep us posted on when and where you are going to be selling them.

It better be worth the money as I have already bought 2 of them. I'm staring at the ticket right now just picturing myself inside that Otter

baitco

when i win it all i can put that "Baitco field tester" window decal i would like to get from you, nailz proudly displays his on his truck i'm getting jealous. he does look funny with a bare chin to fit his smoke mask.

keep the faith and go Northland Northmen

K2

whens the drawing date- send us a book and we will get them sold
Russ&Judy Raddatz
707 Chinook av sw
Avon Mn 56310

K2, give me your address and i'll send you a sticker. thanks for all the input, its greatly appreciated. I heard zipple bay has 4" of ice on it......If this weather holds, I'll go ice fishing rather than deer hunting. Thanks again.....Mark

I forgot to tell you Drake, the drawing is December 23, 2002. I will swing throw Blackduck and B.S. with you soon. M.B.

Hey bieganekbaitco, why don't you put up an address so that we can send you a check so you can send me some tickets, I live a little south of you. Missouri! But I would still buy a ticket!

Im in Duluth but would love a chance at a prize like that! How about a adress to buy a couple tickets?

Send a check to: Steve Byron
331 crocker ave. N
Thief River Falls MN 56701

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it.