• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

jigglestick

loadmaster

can not believe you have not dived in. I mean free beer and everything. Got the cabin for the President's weekend (sat/sun night) I am sure you know where russ/judys place is at. I had better get some fish. After two years in row with only one(1) fish its getting harder and harder to convince the wife that I realy go fishing and not just go to drink beer Let me know whats you plan its early but???later the load

hey there load master! i havn't been blowing you off, well o.k. maybe a little smile.gif seriously, count me in on the fun. the fish shouldn't be to hard to find. it might take a little home work, but we havn't been skunked yet. how was the fishing on the worlds biggest fresh water lake this summer? sorry i couldn't make it up.my loss.working for a living sucks.talk to ya later, the jig