• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
crappie getter

LABS4ME??

crappie getter

LABS4ME,

Are you from the Cottage Grove area? I heard alot about you up at Red last year. I seen a white truck at a car wash yesterday with the plates LABS4ME ?? Any connection?

chris

------------------
Chris's Croix Guide Service
http://fishingminnesota.com/stcroixguide/
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

kelly-p

Labs truck is usually in an auto body repair shop rather then in a car wash. Was there an accident close by???? grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Russ&Judy

Im trying not to giggle but the laughter took over; snap fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jigglestick

it's usually sitting in his office parking lot at bogey's grin.gif i think his plates says
"dents4kelly"

------------------
happiness is a stout jigglestick

crappie getter

Kelly,

If I remember the story right he did have an excuse the roads where "VERY ICY" and the traffic was "BUMPER TO BUMPER". Strange conditions at Red Lake. It might have been "VERY FOGGY" also.

crappie getter.

------------------
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

Russ&Judy

was he pulling the out house through the car wash too ?

kelly-p

The traffic was "bumper to bumper". His bumper against my bumper. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

LABS4ME

Okay...I deserve that...did't know the "LABS" group reputation preceded us, we seem to have the same problem in the little town in So. Dak. where we pheasant hunt. Chris by your telephone prefix we're neighbors, if you ever need a wing man in your boat give a shout, I've been known to play hookey every now and again. (problem is, it's usually meeting Jigglestick at the other "office"). Just don't let me tail you with my boat! No, I don't have a white truck (it's black) but some how I could've left a license plate on the ice! and it's on another truck. Maybe it wasn't even me involved in that little altercation after all...it was that white truck...I think his name on the forum is dents4me. I now have a plan to keep Kelly and his truck unwrinkled this winter...I'm bringing one of my Labs up this fall duck hunting and am leaving it up there and enrolling it in the Halad school of dog driving. I've heard he's had great success with his program. Now if he can only teach them to drive ATV's...... grin.gif

Good Luck! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Ken

crappie getter

Ken,

All you Red Lake guys have an invite in my boat. Jigging for eye's in October should be good. Check with me in the begining of the month and we'll set a morning up on the house. Crappie chasers are a special breed and we should stick together. I wonder if that guy in the white truck gets in very much trouble from all the Red Lake stories.

Good luck chasing what ever it might be!!?

chris

------------------
(651) 458-1899
arndts@tcq.net
St. Croix River

kelly-p

Labs,
Be careful about halads driving school. Remember that his dog left him laying on the ice and kept on driving,,,,and laughing. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Lowe

Yeah, but from the sound of it halad's dog still has a cleaner driving record than LABS4ME.