• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Tim L

Lost anchor

Tim L

Anyone snags into a 15lb river anchor with blue nylon rope out in front of the river lost it last sat afternoon. normally would been a little pi$$ed off but the fishing was so good earlier in the day just shurgged it off. We'll that's Fishin Tim

Tom Stay

Tim- Just a note to let you know that I believe it was removed from the lake by a lucky angler in a rental boat on Wednesday of this week. The rope looked to be blue and white though. Like you said, "That's Fishin"
Just never know what one might catch.
Tom

------------------
Gonzos Guide Service
http//GonzosGuideService.com

Tim L

Tom yea the rope was blue and white figures they found it wednesday that's when I went out and bought a new one only $15 no big deal. think I'll go drown my sorrorsin in a Big plate of them great red Lake crappies Good Fishin Tim

Tim L

Tom yea the rope was blue and white figures they found it wednesday that's when I went out and bought a new one only $15 no big deal. think I'll go drown my sorrorsin in a Big plate of them great red Lake crappies Good Fishin Tim

Hehehehe,

While we are on the subject smile.gif I'm missing one also. Lost it out in front of Hudec's on Friday in that miserable wind. Just snapped the anchor line and away I went. grin.gif

20 lb'er with 100 feet of white rope

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 06-09-2002).]

Tom Stay

Paul- Guess I'll have to get back down there
and troll some big pike lures in front of Hudec's. Might get lucky and catch a 20lber.
with some rope on it. hehe

Tim- Don't over do it on those crappies. They're so good that one might tend to overstuff themselves and then you will feel
miserable. Hard to eat to many though.
Good fishing guys--Tom

------------------
Gonzos Guide Service
http//GonzosGuideService.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• smurfy
      Sure was. And those 2 treated about everyone there that way!!😂   Oh yea them outdoor movie theaters, UFFDA. Kimball ballroom as well as me Jim's in Foley where good for a change of scenery. Seen head east there. That was awesome.
    • Kettle
      Although I suspect I'm younger than a few of you. I used to remember as a kid going to the cabin with my dad and his buddy, I sat in the middle of a normal cab pickup, they both smoked, windows cracked about an 1/8 of an inch if I was lucky. Friday night we had hot dogs and canned vegetables, we'd catch walleye and 14-15 inch crappies off the dock and they were filleted without a second thought. Saturday nights was round steak and more canned veggies and Sunday we would head home with a cooler of fish. Not that I condone it in the least but there was always a six pack playmate cooler between my feet with high life and I would normally stuff a caprisun in there.
    • mrpike1973
      Angling Buzz or lindners they are on there own website as well as You Tube. I enjoy them they are straight forward and a variety of species. Otherwise I do not watch much on you tube I would rather fish myself then watch someone else fish😃!. You are correct though you can learn a lot of techniques quick on line.
    • IceHawk
      Smurf I hung out in there so much Ma Pa Shulte treated me like one of there own sons 😀 That was a fun one! always a good mixed crowd. 
    • smurfy
      Well for all intensive purposes, the first post was related to resorts, opening if fishing in relation to the current situation. Just saying.
    • smurfy
      Yea no kidding  both you forgot the river roost and there bands. The pedistrians where awesome.   That is unless you 2 where to wet behind the ears yet!!;😂🤔
    • IceHawk
      Yes a big Thanks to all the insight everyone added to this subject I learned a bunch myself As a Moderator it did get a little tricky at times but discussions like this and fear uncertainty and  anxiety will bring that out with anyone at times . The thread can keep going on if some want to participate.  Its not locked I just felt it was time for myself  to take a break from it.  I guess if I'm allowed to fish somewhere all be allowed to fish somewhere. If not  Ill accept it and Ill fish another day just another stepping stone in life. 
    • Wanderer
      I can be done too.  Just trying to calm some nerves if possible.  Not looking to argue anything, but share some of what I’ve learned with my FM family.     I’ve learned more from participating in this thread, so thanks to y’all for adding what you have. 😎  Nobody knows everything about this deal.
    • IceHawk
      Dash looks like you hung out in some of my backyard haunts also. Sure you remember Slave Raider in New Munich ballroom 😀 Rock N Roll Buck  Zumhoff use to own the Richmond Collesium! He was quite the character 😂
    • IceHawk
      Who are some of your Favorite Fishing Hunting celebrity's you watch or Subscribe to on YouTube? For fishing hands down I love watching Tom Boley the man is real detailed and informative especially with his electronics and techniques. For hunting I really enjoy The Hunting Public. Just your basic average guys busting tail and getting it done in numerous states all on public land. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.