• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Kelly-P

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Hi Kelly,
GullGuide and I will be looking for you Sunday night at the usual spot. Hope to see you and talk over a cold one.

Tell Little Italy I said hello will ya!!

I gave it a test run last night to see if I could still find WW. It worked but I can see I still need some work on the finding my way home part of it. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

It was great talking with Little italy and seeing you again Kelly.

You must be good luck because we absolutley landed right in the middle of crappie heavan on Monday.

See the story at:
http://fishingminnesota.com

They must really like you at WW, extending the hours the way they did. Please tell Tim thanks from Tom and I.

They just wanted to make sure I paid my bar tab from Sat. night. grin.gif Baitco and Chaunce are cheap drunks but it still got spendy. It's still hard to believe we could pack that much "wisdom" in one place at one time. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652