• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Rick

Rick Could you contact me at clover@the-bridge.net with your phone # there is something I want to talk to you about. thanks Bob C

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• pikeandchester
      Drove by Elysian on my way home this afternoon. Shoreline didn’t appear to be pulling away, view from the highway for what it’s worth. 
    • eyeguy 54
      mille lacs
    • pikeandchester
      Got the property surveyed today. Originally plotted back in 1968 and sure enough there where metal pipes marking 3 of the corners but who knows how long it would have taken me to find them. They placed a monument on the missing corner. Hopefully this warm weather sticks around, need to remove some trees and get the wheel house moved in. Thanks everyone for your responses!
    • leech~~
      Was out on the lake today. Easy 24-26" inches of hard ice yet.
    • pikeandchester
      Drove around the entire lake today. From the road it looks like the warm weather has melted most of the snow. Only saw about a half dozen people fishing. Ice isn’t pulling away from shore yet. Stopped at the Borden access and walked out a bit, kicked myself for not bringing the fishing equipment, easy travel out there. 
    • eyeguy 54
      interesting day fishing on 30 inches and 60 degrees out   no monsters but got a very round hybrid and some rock bass with neat eyes. 
    • Alex wilhelmi
      Tomorrow I'll post a fish pic. I hope.
    • Alex wilhelmi
      Plastic PC is 3/4 x2 x3.5. Drilled shallow holes on the transom side for the adhesive to cling to. Pretty solid. Time will tell
    • Alex wilhelmi
    • Tom Sawyer
      No shutoff needed. Take a photo of how you mounted your transducer Alex.