• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Lake is open.

kelly-p

There is about 100 yards of ice chunks blown into the east shore but beyond that it's nothing but water. smile.gif Hopefully the rain will make a little current in the river to push those chunks out of the way but if not as soon as the west wind dies down they should drift away on their own.
Or,,,,,,we could tell NINETOE that it's his last chance to go ice fishing and direct him right out the mouth of the river. That should leave a wide path through the ice. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly, do you think I could take my 4wheeler out to the open water?????

------------------
...Hail The Flashlight King....

Unbelievable, that seemed to go out quickly. But good news for the soft water people. Thanks for the update Kelly, keep us posted.

Other then the little band of ice along shore it looks wide open and with this west wind all the ice should be here an this side.
NINETOE,
6:00 AM and with a little bit of speed built up I'm sure you or LABS4ME's group could make it. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Thanks for the info Kelly. Hope to see you in a few weeks.

Brian