• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
kelly-p

URL RESERVATION LAKE BOUNDARY WHERE IS IT??

kelly-p

I did hear that the Band had some bouys marking the line last summer.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

mudslinger64

here are the gps coordinates.there is a lot of water there so gps is the way to go even if it is marked on shore its to hard to tell on the water.kelly-p posted these a while back i havent tried them but considering the source that they can from i tend to believe that he is right.The GPS of the "Line" on the north shore is 094 43" 20.10". South shore, 094 43" 16.65".hope this helps later,Bruce grin.gif

kelly-p

Be carefull with them tho. Last winter I gave "jigglestick" some cordinates. He ended up about 2 miles from where I thought he should go. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

limitedout

THANKS FOR THE HELP
IS THERE A MILEAGE RULE OF THUMB TO FOLLOW
LIKE DISTANCE FROM HUDECS UP THE SHORE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

kelly-p

8 3/4 miles from Hudec's...
9 1/2 from the mouth of the Tamarac...
4+ miles from Mort's.....
5+ miles from Roger's

Or 29 1/2 miles as "jigglestick" drives. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

jigglestick

that's why i don't have the same problem with fishers encroaching upon my hot spots like kelly does. they all run out of gas first smile.gif--------jigglestick----------

Kelly
Are you sure you don't mean 27.25 miles???
Crappie Addict Pete

GooseSlayer

Kelly,You know as well as I do, Jigglestick's auger always gets there first!I beleive he's crossed that auger with a german shorthair!It always seems to jump out and point to the fish.Jigglestick,did you get my e-mail?Hope all is well with all!

Keep settin hook!
Dave

limitedout

HOW DO YOU DETERMINE WHERE THE URL RES. BOUNDARY IS ON THE WATER.
ARE THERE ANY MARKERS OR IS IT A GPS THING.

W.W.BarTender

There are some old markers on shore but they dont do much good. It is mostly a GPS thing.

------------------
West Wind
Waskish, MN
218-647-8998

kelly-p

If "jigglestick" is driving by and you want to talk to him you don't have to go chase him down. Just stay right there and he'll circle back by again in a while. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

jigglestick

you wanna really know my secrect? i catch a limit of crappies(buy them at cub, then let them freeze) then i just drive around on the lake all winter showing people how good i did all winter. man i can't keep the phone from ringing off the hook! only thing i can't figure out, is where all the money goes.????maybe for gas, gps cords, and auger parts?
yeah gooseslayer, i got your secret email address. and don't worry i won't tell a soul. i won't tell them it's [email protected] hehehe
only a few barley pops tonight. trying to prepare for the fact that i have to go back to fricken work monday morn. man this sucks. one more day of freedom. i really hate this working for a living crap. i should have been born rich.did i mention i hate work.