• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ninetoes

LABS4ME

Ninetoes, greta to meet ya' brother! Hope the crappie Gods were smiling on you and your Dad Saturday night. We had to get a couple boys home who contracted a bad case of "Waskish flu"!hehehehe You've probably never had it...Thanks for letting us use your pizzeria Friday night, hope the bottle (barrel) of Captain that you brought over to Casa de Crappie wasn't Kelly's, I think we threw the cap away. I didn't know the prefered mix for Morgan was ice, wink.gif learn something new everyday! Might take you up on the offer to crash on the couch when we get up with the boat but I DOUBT I'll ever be a member of the 72 hour club. If I keep that up I'll need my job to go back to so I can rest after vacation. grin.gif Say hi to Sandburr next time you see him, we ran into him in Kellier on our way out, nice guy!

GOOD LUCK! Keep in touch, Ken

Labs, Yep Me and my Dad caught a few on sat and sun night. RoadKill put his wheeler through, so we spent some time getting that out. We then hitched a ride with some sleds and left the wheelers on land. How were the two sick ones feeling? Sandburr said they were a little green around the gills. grin.gif I hope the stunt man aint in to much trouble over the wheeler. He really should get a snorkel kit for his machine if he wants to ride in the ditches ( up side down at that ) !!! smile.gif

------------------
...the MYSTERY is abound...

I know a guy who wishes he was getting home that night at 4:00 am, That's about the time things really got rolling. I bet you see alot of sun rises hanging out with Ninetoes, and don't worry Ninetoes had "your" Captain in "his" hand. Good Luck! Hope to see you around again. I guess we can use the new saying on you to Sandburr "nice rack"

Hey it was only 4am when we got home! I've stayed up way later than that with ninetoes. It was kinda nice being up that late without a captain in my hand.