• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

slimers

ellevold

May 17th im heading to URL to do some slimer hunting.This will be my first time fishing up there on water. Can anyone give me some tips where fish these big gators and how.Your opinions will be appreciated

Get a spinnerbait and get in the weeds. The area around the ditch on the north side is good, but there is good weed all over.

Ellevold, Is Nelson gonna be your guide since he hauled that 22 lber through the ice this winter??Since your that close you have to try the eyes on LOW.Will be there on the opener!!!!!Later Jigster

I have had good luck by the weeds that time of year on frozen shiners with a bobber. The northerns are still in their slow stage and they seem to like slow moving bait. This is how I caught some gators last year. I had a lot on using crappie jigs too but, 6lb test and 25 pound northerns usually don't go that good together!

------------------
Kupcho's Guide Service
Upper Red, Winnie, Blackduck Area
http://fishingminnesota.com/blackduck/
Phone:(651) 426-1545
E-mail: [email protected]