• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

"URL Triangle"

kelly-p

Further proof that the "triangle" that "jigglestick" discovered does not only exist but also it extends beyond the lake and up on land.
While they have been strangly silent since they returned from their last crappie crusade the LABS4ME group discovered how powerfull this Triangle is.
While "jiggle" has discovered that it has the power to move bridges and roads on the lake now its effects are being felt on land.
In yesterdays early morning hours a driveway suddenly moved 10 feet to one side resulting in an ATV and it's driver going into a 10 foot ditch with 3 feet of water in the bottom. shocked.gif It was a good thing that NINETOE just happened to be involved with this group so that he was there to pull this new and BORROWED ATV up out of the ditch with his truck. He must have trying to save some weight as he first brought up just some smaller pieces of this ATV. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Sounds like a tree may sprout in the middle of the road pretty soon. I hope they get the signs posted before someone runs into it.
How big is that triangle? It must be growing a bit.....
gte

Yep Kelly, We are narrowing down the coordinates for the triangle...The eastern edge runs from our "stored" fish house, northwesterly to Ninetoes cabin to some yet to be found point out on the res line. The problem is the triangle seems to only effect the regulars who come up. Just another chapter in the upcoming book! I think we made your dad's day on Saturday...he got a good howl out of the full story...see ya' in a couple weeks, gonna slip out for a day in the boat, still need to get that roof on the "outhouse" so my wife said it's O.K. to go back up if it's still o.k. with you guys, you may not be ready for us again in a couple weeks. Talk to you soon...Ken

I've been telling Iceman to get lost for years. Problem is, when I find him again, its in my fish house. If I could only harness the power of the URL Triangle, I'd have it made. I did get lost for a while today in my shed as I finally put the two snowblowers away for the season. I hope its not too early.

Hey NINETOE,
I ''m going to try out my new telescope tonight. As a favor, could you climb onto the roof of your house, jump up and down and wave your arms frantically so I can attempt to site it in? Just continue to do this exercise until I e-mail you to stop. It may take me a while. I thank you in advance.

Kelly,
The bathroom remodeling project is done. Not bad. Only took two years to plan. Could have used another year but my bride found the floor tiles again. Now she wants a new sliding patio door installed. Do you have room in your shed to store (hide) this for a year or two?

Halad,
I am getting ready to restring the ultralights for the spring bite. Can a guy walk out of your shore in chest waders to do some casting for crappies? Have you tried this? I'm getting antsy to hit the water. I hope there's a seat in the Alaskan with my name on it. I've been having dreams of swaying buoys at night. Go figure.

codeman

[This message has been edited by codeman (edited 04-15-2002).]