• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ifishalot

help stop P.E.T.A.

ifishalot

Glad you brought this petition up. I haven't been going to the forums main page, and probably wouldn't have been aware of this if not for this post. It might be a good idea to post this message on all forums. This is an organization trying to take away our rights to hunt and fish, so it's in everyone's best interest in this forum to take notice.

------------------

mudslinger64

hey people i know a lot of you already have signed the petition, but for those that havent check it out on the ice fishing main forum and help us shut these *people* down,they just burn me up!! mad.gif

http://www.petitiononline.com/rvkptaex/petition.html

[This message has been edited by mudslinger64 (edited 04-11-2002).]

Thank you for pointing that out. As I now have had the upper 4 inches of my right arm bone and the ball in my shoulder replaced with stainless steel, thanks to a member of "peta" booby trapping my deer stand, I gladly sign any petitions against them.

mudslinger64

thank you for taking the time because it's our hunting and fishing next.the last time i checked we were at like 25000 signatures i hope i dont get to many people mad by posting this link but hey somebody has to might as well be me!!

mudslinger64

i also posted this on all the other regional forums but a few of the other moderators deleted some of them i dont know why? maybe it doesn't mean that much to them,i just dont know confused.gif

Rick

Mudslinger,
while we (I believe) wholeheartedly agree with the original post, generally crossposting is frowned upon. It's polite to ask, before you crosspost 60+ times.

Regardless, it is your political opinion and even though it is popular, we don't want to encourage others to crosspost all over with their political opinions.

If you have any other issues, please use the Contact Us link below and we will be happy to discuss it with you.

Thanks Mudslinger,
we appreciate the heads up on the petition.

PS. Posting in the Open Water Forum, Ice Fishing, and the Upper Red Forum would have covered it for you.