• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

THANKS db

A big thank you to you! Sure had a GREAT Time. Was very nice meeting you, Wish I could've put you on as many fish on lotw as you did on red. Again THANK you, HOW ABOUT A LITTLE FIRE SCARE CROW!!!!!!!!. PS If you have a pic. Please send smile.gif

My pleasure. Glad to help out! And thank YOU for the accomodations - much appreciated. I'll send the pics I've got as soon as I get them developed. Say hey to fireman for me, hehe...

The pleasure is mine. Man those fish were hot, or is that something else I smell? I'd take anyone fishing if they put on a show like you did in the cleanin shack...
Thanks for the lotw tour, was the big pond and kinder Sun/Mon to you? I might have to get into some soft water eyes on the side if I get up there chasin the elusive esox.

db, no the fishing didn't get any better for us. A few here and there nothing special.Went back to red Sun. night, Had to walk as they closed the roads. 3 miles BUMMER !!! NO one would stop and give us a ride, On the way in after walking 2 of the three miles 2 NICE guy's from Hibbing gave us a ride in, MY thanks to them. Hope we can get on the lake again sometime. You have my E-Mail address feel free to give me a shout.
THANKS AGAIN smile.gif