• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Another Great Trip!

GooseSlayer

I just returned after another great time on URL!I got to see the dropping of a crib in the lake,pretty impressive!Those guys are doing a great job of making the lake better,thanks again for your hard work.Now for more details of my trip,I witnessed a secret testing of jigglesticks new invention.I'm sure you've all heard of the Flying Lure,it's the FLYING AUGER.This thing does it all!It flys,it drills,it slides and it does the shooks shake every time you use it!Me and Kelly think NASA is some how involved in it's developement(in case there are crappies in outer space).It was good to meet you jiggle,you can fish with me any time!As always,Thanks again Kelly!We had a great time,again!It was fun to meet all the other forum people I met too!Kelly, I think that white ford was some kind of new aqua view.HEHEHEHE We did great fishing.Caught our limit last nite,and threw back many many fish.We were in 12 ft of water,on the north side.What a blast!We also caught a lot of walleyes,some were over 2 lbs.Fishing with jigglestick,I learned a few tricks of catching Red Lake Crappies.Thanks again jiggle!Until next time,Keep setting hook. Dave

I'm sorry I didn't get back out there the last night. I never did find that other group so I sat down in the chair to take a break,,,,and woke up about 1 in the morning.
I went back to that spot last night. There wasn't any vehicles or people so I assumed you found your way back to shore. smile.gif Amazing that there was not another fisherman within a mile or two.
That guy that was testing the depth with his truck was from a resort on Mille Lacs. He should have know better, staring at his GPS so hard he drove right into the ridge. I wonder if he noticed that his elevation was dropping first or that his windshield wipers couldn't keep up? It's just a good thing that they got out O.K..

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652