• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

withdrawls

jigglestick

man this sucks. i need my red lake fix. that's it. no holds barred! i'm gonna pull out all the stops. every thing short of hocking my outboard motor that is. i'm gonna give her------the look. those sad, depressed, droopy puppy dog eyes. oh yeah, can't forget the lower lip thing either. the old "did last night mean nothing to you" look. she won't be able to take it. she will crack! how can she say no. i'll let you know how it works-----determined to keep my stick on the ice---------jigglestick-----------

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Heres what works for me. Do this in order.
A dozen rose's
The look
Clean the house
Beg
Gift's
Tell her your tying to change
Tell you wont drink any more(ofcoarse you wount drink any less either)
Get help from her friends
Start doin stuff to get kicked out of the house
Cry into a pillow
Beg like you mean it thius time
Sneak out and swear you got lost in the the Budwiesser Triangle
Your screwed and your not going anywhere.,

jigglestick, she won't fish with you?
take her with-or could it be she may outfish you? hee hee hee

Hmmm It's after 5 this is not good. I wonder what step he's on now. You dont think he started over again do ya? Do you thing the shooks shake could help him now?
Hang in there juggle.

I mean jiggle

The four guys fishing Red were bemoaning the things they had to do in order to get outa the house. The first says he's gotta paint the whole place when he gets home! The second say's he's stuck doing the soccer dad thing for a whole month! The third moans that he gets stuck hand tillin the whole freaking garden this year! The fourth guy just jigs away silently. The others start in on him figuring it has to be REALLY bad, he just jigs away, but finally admits it's costing him the big 0 on Honey Do's.
How can this be??? the others ask? He replys "Simple, I set the alarm for 4:30AM, when it went off I tapped her awake and asked, OK honey, fishing or sex? She said "Wear a Sweater honey".

greetinz' frum da-hood !

jigglestick youz' just gotta
put the fuzzy slipper down & tell
your lovely bride youz be goin' fiskin' grin.gif

jonnysnipe
c-ya-on-da-ice

ST,
It appears that somehow you've attained my secret recipe for obtaining permission from headquarters. Usually when I get to the house cleaning step, my wife realizes what I'm up to and sends me on my way.

JiggleStick,
It's been said that its easier to beg for forgiveness than to obtain permission in the first place. Why don't you try this one out and let us all know how it goes wink.gif

surface--
she got a dozen flowers when each of the kids were born. i'll be go ta hell if i'm gonna have any more kids just so i can go fishin'.
i'll be trying the look. we allready discussed that(it usually works).
good idea on the cleaning the house thing. i'll have the kids get started right away!
i will not beg.
she got her gift last night smile.gif
i could tell her i'm trying to change,but she would die laughing---hey....nope,better not.
can't afford to drink anyway.
none of her friends would side w/me unless they wanted her to get away for self motivated reasons. in which case i'd end up watching the little ones frown.gif .
now that kicked out of the house thing is right up my alley. the trick is to get an extra 30 bucks in my pocket before i piss her off.
maybe i could have a friend of mine beg for me???
she gets off at 3 i'll know by 4 or shortly after. take notes guys.
nibbler--- she always kicks my @$$ fishing. thats nothing new. but i allways catch one bigger, just for my self esteem. the real problem here is that i didn't pace myself very well this winter, and my just for fishing fund just went dry. now i'm trying to tap into her "not for fishing fund"
i can do this--------jigglestick-----------

well, take notes boys. 90 fish,6 guys 45 minuets! and no honey do's. how do i do it smile.gif think i can do it two days in a row??? beter not push my luck........much better now

I have been at the wife and fishing thing for 25 years. This works, but it takes some time to setup.

When she puts up a stink about you going fishing stay home and be a miserable SOB for a few days. Whine, mope and make sure she knows that your buddies are having a great time and and your are not, and that it's her fault. After a few episodes of that she won't want you around if you would rather be fishing. Guilt works!!!

Now days if I want to go fishing she packs the lunch. smile.gif

I always tell my younger fishing friends that once you have some grandchildren your wife won't care where you go, how often or when. They like being with the little ones that much. Then when the grandkids get big enough to take fishing Grandma will pack the lunch for sure. I have 3 so far that like to fish, all our kids do too. It helps to not have work to interfere. Stan C.

how many years do we have to put in before it gets that automatic?i can hardly wait..........jigglestick...........