• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Procrastinator=Needs Help

Okay I am open for suggestions here. I have a speech I need to write in one of my classes and we'll just say I should have started a long time ago. That is one bad thing about this website, I spend too much time on it!! I need to write a speech on a controversial issue in natural resources. It consists of two speeches, one that you are for one side, and the other speech I will defend the other side of the topic. Thanks for any help. Good fishin, LaVoi

Sounds familiar! I had to do a speach like that at Bemidji State for a Environmental studies class. My Topic was the Indian Reservations methods of conservation vs the State of Minnesota. This was a bad idea since I was very biased in favor of the Minnesota way of things. Whatever topic you choose, try this; next time you throw a "raise cash for rent party" get everyone together and tape record them cheering, clapping and whisteling. Then bring the tape and a player to class. When your speech is over hit PLAY, loud. The class will love it and they may just forget how crappy you were at pretending to be Chief White Feather.

Good luck!

HOW ABOUT A SPEECH ON SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE DEAL WITH THE PLANE ON LOWER RED
JUST AN IDEA

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

You need a topic that spilts the yay's and nay's evenly. Nothing worse then a debate and eveyone is on your side. smile.gif Or ganging up on ya.
What do you think Halad. smile.gif

You could do your speech on live bait vs soft plastics. Keeping your limit vs letting some go. 4lb vs 6lb test. 8 inch vs 10 inch hole. Glow jigs vs non glow jigs. Portable house vs permanent. Ninetoe vs. Kelly P. Hudecs vs Rogers. 14 feet vs 12 feet.......

Let's see...a pro/con speech for a procrastinator...I'll think about it tomorrow...but maybe not. wink.gif
Polar Bear