• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A++ forum!

Coming up to URL this weekend, and looking forward to catching some slabs! Sounds like the fishing has been picking up!

Any way I have traveled to URL a couple times last year and used the forum to get information. I'm a computer nerd and I have to say it's one of the best forums out. My hats off to all who participate.

Finally the question, I don't have a GPS, so I'm guessing the best way to get off the lake when night fishing would be a compass, correct? I plan on accessing Red Lake from Rodger's. Any ideas?

------------------
Gosh I Love PanFish!

Rogers has a blinking red light on the outer building. Im not sure what everyone else is doing.(Bread crumbs?)

[This message has been edited by Beerbatter (edited 02-14-2002).]

i think rogers has a red flashing strobe light at the access,hillmans has a blue one and hudecs has the big antenna flashing by them,but there only good if you can see them. won't do much good if its snowing,a good compass always helps,later Bruce grin.gif