• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks Kelly-p, i think ;)

Hello again Kelly-p,
It was good to put a face with the name last night. Thanks for meeting us and letting us use your house after you caught all the crappies out of it!! smile.gif We got 4 walleyes and one crappie after we set up shop and stayed until a little after 9, had to work this morning. Very nice fishhouse, first one I have ever saw with not one, but two, wired in cigarette lighters in the walls. Very nice touch! Since you were nice enough to leave us some slabs we left our bait and a coffee can, and refreshed yours before we left. Thanks again and see you this weekend, probably Saturday. Missed you at WW so we still owe you some Capt/cokes.

PS--are you sure you got those slabs in that house??? smile.gif

What happened??? Did you put your lines in the water? hehehehe They must have shut down from the time I left to get you and you got there. Bummer! frown.gif
The cig lighters are for cel phones.
Those were my pets, I move them from house to house. grin.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Yes, the lines were in the water. Had one bobber under with a small walleye before the second one got wet and I thought "maybe we will get into something", but I guess I was wrong. Your pets filleted up nice and will taste really good for supper tonight! smile.gif Atleast our frind from Pennsylvania was the one who got the crappie and he hasn't stopped talking about it yet today. Thanks again and see you this weekend.

My Dad caught my missing rod today. The far end of the house and the minnow was still on the hook. :-)
Watch out this weekend....NINETOE is in town. smile.gif

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652