• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fin lander

jigglestick

thats what the forum is all about. bein' nosy, gettin' information. we went out from hudec's, out past the double decker fish house maybe 1/4 to 1/2 mile, then south to the pressure ridge. if you don't hammer them, maybe you too should have soaked your minnows in blue juice smile.gif----jigglestick----

Thank you so much Jigglestick... I'm coming up from Andover in the morning, hoping to be fishing by 2:00 p.m. and will use your inofrmation wisely. Will carry something for medicinal purposes and will share this and my experience.

i may be up there tommorow,green and black portable w/wood floor. how would i notice you in case i am in need of medicinal support?

Hey jigglestick....we call those tidy bowl minnows......there not very tasty with a belly full of capt. morgan. how bout this weather!!!!!!?????

I'll have a white 4 x 8 portable and driving a black Chev Silverado. Probably be joined by my brother-in-law with a goldish suburban.. hope to see you.

glad someone finally came up with the correct common name for them. you wouldn't happen to know the scientific name for them would you? swimeous aroundeous bowleous perhaps? lovely weather. great for puking outdoors!