• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tell a first timer

shocked.gif I and a small group are finally making our first pilgrimage to URL for crappies, and have a sleeper reserved for this weekend out of Hudec's. Can you tell me where I can go for bait (I am one of those people who can be talked into things like red minnows too) so we dont have to drag it all the way from home? shocked.gif BTW Kelly-p where is this happy hour I keep hearing about? shocked.gif

There is bait available at the lake at Hillmans store and at Westwind now. Dr
Tackle in Kelliher has a good variety
and some of those orange and red minnows
but they go fast. stop and meet ron

curt quesnell

OttertailCounty,
Happy hour starts some time in the afternoon out on the lake and then moves to West Wind or Hudec's. That's where the real info is, who did good or bad on what kind of bait.
Are you here Friday and Sat. nights? If so you might be in my house Friday night.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Kelly,

Do you only have sleeper houses or do you also have daily rents? I will be up there on Saturday but am planning another trip in early March. I went through Hudec's last year and will be using West Winds this weekend. I would like to book with you the next time. You come highly recommended from my brother-in-law.

Latz333,
I only built one sleeper house. I decided that the way the lake froze up the money would be better spent having a second plow truck ready as a backup. I'm afraid there's going to be a lot of bent and broken metal by spring.
I also rent my white house that was out there last winter daily.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652