• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Muskie are moving more than ever right now. <BR>early morning and evening is still better than during the day. Rocks have been a little better than weeds. I will be working them again this weekend and will post a report after Sunday or Monday.<BR>Terry<BR>Terry's Guide Service

What a change in a matter of only a day.<BR>Muskie fishing this weekend, Sucked, Period.<BR>If anyone caught one, congrats to ya!.<BR>How do you go from sweating to wearing sweats in 24 hours?<BR>I guided for muskie/northern on Winnie Sat. and the water was so dingy from the storm on Thursday you could hardly see your lure near the surface. <BR>Today (Sunday) We were on Leech and worked some of the typically better spots before the wind came up and not much going. Saw a couple of fish and they wern't to interested in playing. Deep divers and believers brought a few fish up. My buddy threw bucktails until his arm nearly fell off with no success.<P> The weather is not doing us any favors. Lets hope we get some balance again soon. <BR>Also, there were only a few boats on leech and I was around Pelican, Stony, Traders, Agency, Walker Narrows, Walker bay, and a couple of unmentionables. I was surprised at the low number even though the bite is off some. Ya can't give up because fishing is still better than working.<P>Terry<BR>Terry's Guide Service

I can tell you that the investment in a day with Terry is $$$ well spent. I spent one day with him so far this year and have a 2nd day booked and if he has any cancellations on certain dates I will go for 3.

Jason,<BR>E-mail me at [email protected] and i'll give you the whole low down. At this point my month of Sept is full and so is the rest of August. I'm also trying to fit in some days to go bear hunting with my son. I will have some time in Oct. but maynot be until the second half.<BR>Booking ahead for next already so you may want to use that as an option<P>Thanks Pherris for the endorsement of my services. We had a great time on the water and will be looking foreward to doing it again.<P>Terry<BR>Terry's Guide Service<P>