• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks for a great time

Sand Burr

Thanks to all I met up at red Mike and I had a blast! Ninetoe finally put us on two crappies to bring home. It was great to finally put a face to some of these names.

Kelly-p - thanks for putting the stop to me and my fishhouse as we were blowing across the lake! I hope your brother got a plug for his 3-wheeler I did'nt see him after I helped him to shore.

West Wind - Man what a time great food great company! I will bring sharp blades next time for my auger thanks for letting us use yours. I will be up again so you can show me some url crappies.

Don Hudec - You run a fine establishment and take care of your fisherman. Thanks for having reflectors to get us and ninetoes off the lake sat night.

Mark B. - I guess if I was an eskimo you could of sold me ice and a T-shirt but until then you should concentrate on getting back to the bar two nights in a row. Rumor had it you were only a one night wonder. (Just kidding Ninetoes put me up to it)

Until next time

Thanks for the compliment Sand Burr. That was my son! :-) Of course after spending some time with NINETOE I imagine everybody looked younger then him with a hangover.
My son told me to thank you guys for him. It turned out to be the electronic "brain" burned out.
I've heard some interesting stories about the last night you folks were up here. You must be a bad influence on NINETOE. The next morning I called his cel to find out how the fishing was and Guy answered. Guy said NINETOE wasn't there but his phone and coat were.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Yes, what a night it was! Exept we crawled out of bed and were on our way home by 10:00am. Of course we stoped for breakfeast at W.W. (can't beat those o'brien's)

I met so many people last weeked I'm surprised I even remember a first name. Sound's like that $100 wheeler just got expensive! There is a guy over buy me that has built up a little collection of wheeler parts so let me know if he can't find the "brain".

See ya next time

It sounds like Ninetoe could be wandering around upper red lake without a coat! Do you think we should send someone out looking for him? It could get pretty cold out tonight. Ninetoe phone home! Oh that's right, your phone is in your coat. He probably just left it there to throw everyone off the new fishing spot that he found.

Yeah Kelly, I overslept a little. But of course when a person goes to bed at 0530 its ok to sleep til noon right! smile.gif I did stop and pay my tab though ! Thanks to Mutt and Jeff for the hospitality and for delivering my coat and phone. One question though , how come all those 1-976 #s were called ? smile.gif

------------------
...GoodLuck.....

Ninetoe I don't know how you do it! You seem to party like a 19-20 year old or were you up until 5:30 searching for crappies? I seem to get tired right around last call. If I do last that long it takes me 1 1/2 days to recover. When will you be heading back up to the big lake? We'll have to hook up sometime soon.

Hello NINETOE,
You are still among us. We were starting to check the milk cartons again. You left a day too soon. Another 1/2 mile out from where you and Baitco were is working very well. In case you forgot Jon brought you up some poly but by the time you get back up here I'm sure we'll be driving out.

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652

Hey Scott , well let me tell you the ride home was realllly long. And you can sleep when you die! Me and the bride wont be up til jan. but you can never tel. Ill email you with the dates , see if you can make it!

Kelly , I did keep the truck on the road and its all still the same color too! smile.gif Tell Jon thanks for the poly and Im working on some sets of stabil icers too. I might be able to sneak up for a day before jan Ill let you know.

------------------
...GoodLuck.....