• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Leech Lake Muskies

I will be going up to the Leech Lake area July 5-9 and was wondering what their activity level was? Could use any info. at all on a starting point. Portage Bay to Agency Bay, I don't care as long as the fish are active. Usually fish the smaller bodies of water in the area, but feel the need to tackle the big water. Any spots or tricks would be greatly appreciated!

Terry Hagstrom

Jeff,<BR>Action for the big ones has been very spotty.<BR>There have been days were we have been going without seeing much to another day with follows but not many agressive fish. Sorry.<BR>If the weather would have stayed HOT as it was I feel things would have really exploded.<BR>Weeds are looking great everywhere and with the higher than normal water levels most are just below the surface.<BR>Terry<BR>Terry's Guide Service