Jump to content

    If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Playing both sides of the river

Recommended Posts

You need a border crossing permit available at customs office,About $25. also If using live bait must be purchased in canada and have reciept. It's really not a big hassle if you have clean record and well worth it they will be checking and giving stiff fines. Good luck! Be up fishin Monday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.