• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Catfish tourny

Just wondering how many will be fishing the catfish tournament on the chain this coming weekend. My wife and I will be there, haven't missed one yet. Took 7th place the first year, and the wife took 10th 2 years ago. Looking forward to it and hope the weather cooperates with us once again.

Kevin

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

I'll be there looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll be able to hook into a giant. Last week I caught and released a 14 lber. Hopefully she hits again this Saturday!!!!

Well got to fish for a couple of hours this morning on Koetter lake. Ended up catching 6 fish for 5 of us. Registered the fish and headed home, had a wedding this afternoon. My wife ended up catching a snapping turtle, 21" across the shell from neck end to the tail end. Also as we were leaving the access a guy fishing by the road hauled in what I thought was a fish but ended up be another snapping turtle. Asked me if I wanted it and got that one also. 18 1/2" on that shell. So fishing was slow but the turtle action was better.

Kevin