• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Racier in Saint Joseph

Anybody have any fishing info on this small private lake in St. Joseph??

It is right off of Co. Rd. 4 inside the neighborhood of Pleasant Acres. Nice little Lake full of Bass, Northerns and panfish!!

You can access it through a channel from Little Watab but you need be a member of the St. Joe Rod and Gun Club to use there access. Otherwise you need to be a member of the Pleasant Acres Melody park association to use the only other access that I know of, or talk to a landowner. The best time to fish these lakes is early morning, otherwise the jet skies and rec. boat traffic gets pretty heavy. I would rate the lakes as average for the area.
Nels

I have a friend whose Grandpa has a house on Little Watab and we fish the lake quite often. Last year we hammered the crappies and had a few northerns and sunnies. This year it has turned out to be a bust. I think Lil' Watab and Rossier are pretty much recreational lakes this year. I have seen a few big carp in there, if you want to try for them.

Thanks for the reply's. My Brother has a house in pleasant acres and in order to fish Rossier you must pay a yearly dues and then you get a key to the access. We have done very well on the lake this year. They were out there last week tossing crankbaits and slapping the Northerns. I will keep you posted.

Studer