• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Leech Lake

Heading up to Leech this coming weekend and heard the fish (eyes) are snapping up on Sand point, any truth to that, if so are they still going strong as of today (12/26/00)? If not anybody have any info on Pine Point and if there is any action there...perch (pounders?) walleye? Any info across the lake would be much appreciated?<BR>Thanks in advance and Have a Happy New Year!!<BR>LLL

Terry Hagstrom

a buddy of mine picked up some nice ones out in front of the new condos in walker bay next to the public access. Also crappie were being caught in a couple of the bays in deep water.

Hey Thanks Terry,<BR>I might check that out, Have you or anyone else heard anything from the big lake or areas like pine point and goose island? Or maybe even over by bear island?<BR>Thanks again

Terry Hagstrom

I have been pretty sick the last few weeks but I just spoke with the owners of the resort I guide out of and they said there was some desent action on Sand Point but not real hot. There is a road plowed from the public access and I think from Steam Boat Bay Resort next door from Moon lIght Bay Resort. I have not heard of anything going on at Pine Point recently.<P>Terry<BR>Terry's Guide Service<BR>fishingmn.com/terry

Well Terry went to Leech on Friday all day and not much to show for it.... Rented an aquaview and drilled hole all over Pine point and not much action...only seen two walleyes all day on the aquaview and caught two and about 10 jumbo perch... <BR>Saturday fished Sandpoint in the morning caught a couple of small walleye and some perch...then in the afternoon went out on a 40 ft flat in walker bay and hauled in a ton of walleyes (but they were very picky and most of them were about 10-12 inches) caught about 6 over a pound to a pound and a half. But wasn't to impressed. Oh and my bro caught a monster perch in the deep stuff<BR>(well over a pound maybe two) Just thought I would give my little report.<BR>Great site you have here!!!<BR>LLL