• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lichen fox

Wigwam fall classic

lichen fox

Has anyone heard if the results are going to be posted anywhere after today's fishing?<BR>I'm sure most of the boats are in the river today....it might be a little choppy on the lake and in 4 mile bay with this breeze we have going.

fishingwally

I would be interested in the results of the tournament too. I am coming up next week and want to know how they are biting. I don't need to know your secret hot spots, just general common knowledge that was shared at the tournament. <BR> thanks, Rich from Iowa

casting

Any word if the Wigwam Tourney will be held next year or will the slot limits put and end to the event. Wounder how many folks are interested in fishing for 4 inch fish.

CorynTracySellHomes

Just got back from the Northstar Classic! What a blast! And I am not just talking the wind!!!! The winds were over 40 mph reportedly on Friday, it was so windy in 4 mile bay that they ended up taking off from the Wheelers public access instead of the Wigwam.<BR>Here are the 16 teams that placed in the money.<BR>1.Tim Arnold/Al Arnold 35.94lbs<BR>2. Curtis Brewer/ Stan Brewer 34.01lbs<BR>3. Brian Ney/Dan Stier 32.44lbs<BR>4. Mike Vacura/Mike Jordet 29.52lbs<BR>5. Steve Alverson/Randy Peters 28.82lbs<BR>6. Kent Christianson/Harv Lueck 28.51lbs<BR>7. Jerret Hoschied/John Hoschied 27.50<BR>8. Brian Donner/Tony Havenkamp 27.25lbs<BR>9. Rod Thompson/Rand Lucek 26.58lbs<BR>10.Tom Stay/Steve Mollberg 26.36lbs<BR>11.Rick Thompson/Brian Erickson 25.36lbs<BR>12.Bill Ayres/Harvey Cochrane 24.67lbs<BR>13.Dave Baker/Les Erickson 24.25lbs<BR>14.Greg Jones/Jerry Atherton 23.93lbs<BR>15.Cory Frantzick/Mike Briggs 21.76lbs<BR>16.Bill Stay/Doug Bade 20.75lbs<P>This is an INCREDIBLE fishery! We caught an easy 60-70 walleyes a day! Just bums me out that we did so poorly on Friday we only brought in one fish, LOTS and LOTS of 14-14.5 inch walleyes!! But only one over 15 inches that day! Day two we made up for it with over 19 lbs and ove over 9lbs. From what I heard most of the bigger fish were caught further up the Rainy river. <BR>On a side note, the Sturgeon in this river are unbelievable! We caught one that was over 60" that jumped completely out of the water two different times, it was like fight ing a sail fish!<P>Wish I could make it up there again.<P>Cory Frantzick

Kaz

Hi Jerry. Welcome aboard.... I read your report in the Region every week, when it's there. In fact that's the main readon I have it sent to Plymouth and Florida, after I'm done ice fishing. It keeps me informed and linked to the "Woods". Keep up the good work...Kaz

curt quesnell

Hi Reel Report guy,<P>Welcome to Fishing Minnesota. Glad to see<BR>someone who will help us stay on top of the<BR>news from the lake.<P>Post alot my friend<P><P>------------------<BR>Curt Quesnell<BR>NorthCountry Outdoors Radio

CorynTracySellHomes

Hey Jerry!<P>It would be great if you could email me that picture at [email protected]<P>Were you the gentleman from the local papers??<P>Cory Frantzick

Yes Cory I was the "gentleman" from the local newspapers...Your pics are on their way. Nice job on that walleye, it was a beauty!