• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Be Careful Out There!

Wow, I was out Checking the ice this AM and it is bad. Those spots that you were able to get to on Friday are really weak. I checked out several spots that on the Chain where I had checked the ice earlier this week and they were now open. Be very careful.ScottS

Ruegs23

I was so excited to finally get out fishing yesterday. Drove out to the chain and my heart sunk when I saw more open water than ice. Drove out to pearl lake where i heard people were walking all over. Big open patch of water in the middle of the lake and the wind was opening up the rest of the lake fast. Finally got out on Kraemer lake. Good 4 inches of ice, but due to the water on top the previously good clear ice, it is starting to honeycomb. We definetly need some subzero temps before I get my butt back on the ice!
Ruegs23

------------------
"For Every Foolproof System Built, a Better Fool is Created."

[This message has been edited by Ruegs23 (edited 12-16-2001).]

Skeets

What ice?

I had my boat out of the garage today,
put fresh gas in it...I'm ready!

I hear ya Skeets. It is getting better. Atleast we have not lost ice the last couple nights. I was out on Schneider again and it is getting better. I wasn't able to get out Sunday Morning when I tried. Still lots of open water, again, be careful.ScottS