• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
WILD WILLY

Miles Bay Report or Grassy Narrows

WILD WILLY

Coming up Sept 29th, any Crappie reports from Miles Bay or Grassy Narrows would be greatly appreciated !!! Can`t wait to get there ,there is no better time to be at LOTW`s,crisp clean air and hopefully all the Crappies you can reel in !!!<P>

rckwll

Willy, Are you staying at Grassy? We'll be up right after you...from Oct. 8-17. Love the fall trips. Post a report when you return and leave some crappies for us.

Daryl

Wild Willy-<BR>Just got back from fishing for crappies up in Miles Bay last Saturday. Fishing was good, not crazy like it can be, but plenty of crappies. Also plenty of boats by about noon. Actually did better getting away from the crowds. Also picked up a few nice eater size eyes.<BR>Won't be up again until Oct. 1st and I will be out there.<BR>I have heard of people catching crappies over to the west near Tug channel and Mcpherson area. Can anybody fill me in on this area?<BR>good luck fishing<BR>Daryl